No announcement yet.

Cal. floods worst in 84 yrs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecticut has been like I remembered it was when I was a kid. Nice mild Summer. Normal amounts of rain, and partly cloudy days, the kind where the Sun is out, just occasionally a few clouds to give you shade when you need it. The vegetation is lush. It's kind of scary actually, as for the last 8 years we have not had 4 seasons, it's been Summer, then two days later, Winter. Very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post

The Rio Grande is slated to dry up in the next couple of weeks, they say. Figures! I was wanting to take my son whitewater rafting up North near Taos in a few weeks.

I'd highly suggest checking out this site if you want to camp! There's actually four separate campgrounds plus some designated back country sites along the same road with a whitewater raft trip outfit just down the road

Finding free camping locations is easy! Use our interactive map to find camping near you or plan an epic free camping road trip with our trip planner.

Attached Files
      1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
      1982 GS450txz (former bike)
      LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post

I'd highly suggest checking out this site if you want to camp! There's actually four separate campgrounds plus some designated back country sites along the same road with a whitewater raft trip outfit just down the road

Finding free camping locations is easy! Use our interactive map to find camping near you or plan an epic free camping road trip with our trip planner.

Thank you!

And more characters......
        Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Working...
        X