No announcement yet.

Enough with 'gender reveals'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got 5 nephews and no nieces (or daughters). Always wanted female progeny to pass on my dear sister's name (and some of Mom's jewelry).

What did "Rents" say in Trainspotting? 'We're heterosexual by default, not choice. In a thousand years there won't be any men or women, we'll all just be wankers.'

Nice sentiment, but I'd guess it'll take a lot more than 1,000 years.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
      I've got 5 nephews and no nieces (or daughters). Always wanted female progeny to pass on my dear sister's name (and some of Mom's jewelry).

What did "Rents" say in Trainspotting? 'We're heterosexual by default, not choice. In a thousand years there won't be any men or women, we'll all just be wankers.'

So you've been to England too?

Comment

Both of my son's gender reveal happened in the hospital of the day of their birth. After the second was born chuckling was heard... The nurse said "he peed on the doctor". That's when we found out he was a boy.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

When my son popped out, we knew instantly he was a boy. He also peed on a nurse. I was very proud of him. I was 24 years old before I achieved that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post
            Absolutely no point, these days. It may decide to be something else later on.
            Few weeks ago at work I cut myself on some sheet mental, went to nearby stitching clinic and had to fill out some paperwork.

I came to the Part where it ask gender....it just said ""Gender at time of birth"

First time in my life I've read that..LOL.

Used to have " male______female_____"

And you check one?

Comment

Next time, whip it out and say, "You tell me".

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post

Few weeks ago at work I cut myself on some sheet mental...
                I hate when that happens. The only thing worse than a sheet mental cut is a paper cut. Those are the WORST!

1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I hate when that happens. The only thing worse than a sheet mental cut is a paper cut. Those are the WORST!
                  Rusty, jagged sheetmetal. LolScreenshot_20230906_184903_Photos.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post

Rusty, jagged sheetmetal. LolScreenshot_20230906_184903_Photos.jpg
                    Looks like a paper cut to me.

In any case, chicks dig scars.

Comment

I read this post only a few two minutes after posting a new topic about social engineering and how our society has been very deliberately planned and changed, beginning in the mid-1800's

The article makes it pretty clear that significant societal change does not require the passing of centuries
                      "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                      Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post
                        Next time, whip it out and say, "You tell me".
                        Takes someone with a sharp wit or tongue to cut you with sheet mental.

Comment

Working...
                        X