Something to think about (men)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post

It's all part of a CIA program that will turn chemtrails into mind control vapors. You'll know it's working when our Reptilian overlords convince everyone to TeRm In thERE GUnz so they can melt them down into Illuminati award medals. Remember, the mainstream media won't cover this story, you heard it here first!
    Yes! That's exactly what I was telling a neighbor the other day. Praise Bob!
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post

Yes! That's exactly what I was telling a neighbor the other day. Praise Bob!
      1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
      1982 GS450txz (former bike)
      LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Just ask the Axis (he knows everything).

Praise Bob!
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

From the moment it begins one feels it has been built on some version of a very early and very poor horror film:
          It is too poorly done to endure beyond the first minute. .

"If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
          Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
            From the moment it begins one feels it has been built on some version of a very early and very poor horror film:
            It is too poorly done to endure beyond the first minute. .

.​
            I would expect nothing less from our church! It's about looking at what lies just below the surface, it's not a "how to" manual.
            Last edited by LAB3; 02-24-2024, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Filters are available that can reduce the quantity of hormonal substances in water.
              In fact, they are commonly used on many of the newer refrigerators that have built-in water dispensers.

We looked into this when buying our refrigerator several years ago and the new one we just got has the same capability .

There are many substances that affect us all, in water and in air, but we tend to ignore them or get overwhelmed by the political crap that seems to entice many politicos to grab selected portions and use it for personal gain, thus pushing aside what might be effective scientific advances for many.

Here is an example where the installation of air filters in a public school made significant change in how children learn.

"If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
              Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

I always fertilize my lawn later than planned, I appreciate the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post

I always fertilize my lawn later than planned, I appreciate the reminder.
                  Milorganite is a great choice for a slow release boost of nitrogen not to mention that's it's made from HS (human) as opposed to common BS (bull)

Comment

Great for listening to during coverage of the S.C. primary. Just turn the sound off (of the primary).

Comment

" ... I was basically doing everything I possibly could to kill my *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$, and I didn't even know.”

So he was smarter before he found out.
                      "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                      1982 CB900f

Comment

Okay that is hilarious. Did puritans write the list of proscribed words on this site?
                        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                        1982 CB900f

Comment

*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$atozoa yup
                          1983 GS 550 LD
                          2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Just childish nonsense.
                            1983 GS 550 LD
                            2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

A veritable cornucopia of BS.
                              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
                              X