Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Shotgun question be controversial around the Campfire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoeger is owned by Benelli, (which is part of Beretta).
    I have a Stoeger M3K, and have upgraded some of the internals with Benelli parts.
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Regarding the Turkish manufacturer, Girsan, their stuff has a pretty solid reputation.

"Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
      1982 CB900f

Comment

Yes, like I said these new ones may be better than what I'm looking for for shooting. I also said chance I'll never shoot it, just sit it in the vacant spot between the 20 and the 410. Newest SXS I've got is the 410 Stevens, I bought it new, 60 yrs. ago, in 1964, I was 10 yr. old, I guess just thinking something brand new would kind'f look out of place in there with those old antiques... I guess I could fill the spot, for now, with a newer Weatherby SXS and if I'm lucky enough, by the time it's time for my estate sale it will be old like the ones I got now.... That may work, buy one and just keep looking for an old one.
        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post
          Wow, I'd not been aware that the prices of peashooters were so high in some cases, even over here.
          guntrader.uk is the best source of second hand guns, used shotguns and rifles for sale anywhere in the UK. Buy new and used guns or search for gun dealers and shops.
          $19,000 for a fly swatter is insane. heh eh
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
            Yes, like I said these new ones may be better than what I'm looking for for shooting. I also said chance I'll never shoot it, just sit it in the vacant spot between the 20 and the 410. Newest SXS I've got is the 410 Stevens, I bought it new, 60 yrs. ago, in 1964, I was 10 yr. old, I guess just thinking something brand new would kind'f look out of place in there with those old antiques... I guess I could fill the spot, for now, with a newer Weatherby SXS and if I'm lucky enough, by the time it's time for my estate sale it will be old like the ones I got now.... That may work, buy one and just keep looking for an old one.
            The puzzle for me is why you give a crap about who buys what you owned after you're dead?
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Sorry, just thought you would see the estate sale stuff is just an excuse. "I" want it there for me to see, before the sale.... I just didn't want to admit it.
              1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Working...
              X