No announcement yet.

Dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss Brendan. Losing a family member is never easy, even the 4-legged kind.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
      Our little Tio passed last night. Small dog, Manchester Toy, but a huge personality.
      He was diagnosed with Cushings a while back.
      Fortunately we were all with him and he passed peacefully, wagging his tail to the last.
      I dreaded the thought of him passing away alone.[ATTACH=CONFIG]60655[/ATTACH]
      Well shoot...That f-en sucks....Been there more than once.

My sympathies....
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Condolences, Brendan.
        Glad he had some company.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

OMG, Brendan!

So sorry to hear little “Tio” passed. In times like these, it’s good to know you were able to be with him.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Sorry Brendan. Sounds like the circumstances were best case though. I have never been lucky enough to have a pet pass at home.
            sigpic
            09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
            1983 GS1100e
            82\83 1100e Frankenbike
            1980 GS1260
            Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Brendan, sorry for your loss.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
                Our little Tio passed last night. Small dog, Manchester Toy, but a huge personality.
                He was diagnosed with Cushings a while back.
                Fortunately we were all with him and he passed peacefully, wagging his tail to the last.
                I dreaded the thought of him passing away alone.[ATTACH=CONFIG]60655[/ATTACH]
                Oh Brendan, I'm sorry for your loss. A sad day indeed for your family. Hugs your way buddy.
                No signature

Comment

Thank you for your kind words.
                  You guys are the best.
                  97 R1100R
                  Previous
                  80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

It's been almost one year exactly since I lost my boy, not a day goes by that I still don't think of him.
                    IMG_0868.jpg
                    Last edited by wyly; 04-02-2020, 02:21 PM.
                    1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Comment

Max turned 11 yesterday. In his old age he has become very mellow, even more so then in years past, and at times very headstrong. He's earned it I suppose. He is starting to have difficulty climbing the few stairs to come in from the backyard and his back legs are becoming weak.
                      He's still a happy old guy, and pesters me for walks around the same time every night. Walks are much slower and shorter these days.

He got some special treats and a much needed bath....
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Today I did a dump run for a couple of my recovery houses and Bella our Parkside House dog came out to greet my Oreo...then jumped in the truck to get a closer look...lol
                        I love that I can take my dog to work everyday!

No signature

Comment

Oreo don’t play...look at those eyes and snout as Bella does her greeting!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post

Ed

Well it is Oreo's truck, after all....LOL....
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                              Well it is Oreo's truck, after all....LOL....
                              Lol...yes she was surprised to have Bella jump in...

Ed

She was a lot friendlier to Bella once out of the truck...lol

No signature

Comment

Ed

It's the ears that got me. LOL.
                                '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Working...
                                X