No announcement yet.

Dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brendan, so sorry for your loss. As others have said, it never gets easier.

Here is our new wise guy. Kooper is just shy of 5 months and weighs 40 lbs.

94870150_3561117187249696_5079763571663962112_n.jpg

Comment

We have our 2nd Central Asian Shepard now. This last January our 1st male named Atka had to be put down at age 13-1/2 yrs, a pretty good age for a large breed. Two years ago we got our 2nd male named Sumo to keep the same level of protection as we new our ole boy Atka didnt have a whole lot of time left with us.
      Sumo keeps our place well prote ted and has taken over the guardian duties. He was 2 on this last Valentines day and has peaked outta roughly 170#'s of solid weight. He doesnt know it yet but this Tuesday is "snip snip" day for him and he will get a really cool collar to wear for a few days.
      Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
      -1981 Suzuki GS1100E
      -1975 Honda CB400 Super Sport
      -1981 Vespa P200E
      -1990 Ktm 540 dxc
      -1982 Ktm 495
      -1981 Ktm 495
      -1989 Atk 406
      -1987 Cr 500R
      -1982 Yz 125

Comment

test
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

1982 GS 550 L

Comment

We have a new addition to the house.
            Tio died in March and after a few months we put ourselves back on the list.
            He was found with his three siblings in a plastic bag on the public weighbridge about a month ago.
            Rescue got him back in shape, vaccinated and chipped and they waived the house visit on the say so of the pet shop owner.
            Pup.jpg
            97 R1100R
            Previous
            80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Awww, great results for a sad beginning. Thanks Brendan!

Ed

EDIT: the black Great Dane and garden patch lounger are also adorable!
              Last edited by GSXR7ED; 11-17-2020, 10:51 AM.
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
                We have a new addition to the house.
                Tio died in March and after a few months we put ourselves back on the list.
                He was found with his three siblings in a plastic bag on the public weighbridge about a month ago.
                Rescue got him back in shape, vaccinated and chipped and they waived the house visit on the say so of the pet shop owner.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]61984[/ATTACH]
                Outstanding! Good on you, Brendan. Looks like a fine fellow. Name?
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                  Outstanding! Good on you, Brendan. Looks like a fine fellow. Name?
                  Ongoing debate but it looks like people are settling on Willow, Wilhelm.
                  I believe it means outstanding protector or something similar and he's got long willowy legs for a Jack Russel derived terrier.
                  His official name will then be Willow aka Wilhelm Seigfried von Munchhausen III on account of his already starting to chew up the place.
                  That string on the corner of the mat is going to be a lot longer before this week is out
                  97 R1100R
                  Previous

Comment

Congrats on the new pup, Brendan.
                    "sturdy" comes to mind when i look at him.

Animal rescue agencies and staff deserve more recognition.
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                      Congrats on the new pup, Brendan.
                      "sturdy" comes to mind when i look at him.

Animal rescue agencies and staff deserve more recognition.
                      Amen, and that applies to carers of all sorts.
                      97 R1100R
                      Previous

Comment

Shame they could`nt find the scum that could do that, then put them in a plastic sack and preferably dump in the nearest river !. A year ago we adopted two kittens from the rescue centre, they had been left in a cardboard box carefully placed on one of the tracks of a railway line. Some real sickos out there !.
                        "Betsy" 1978 CX500 ratbike
                        1978 GS750
                        1979 GS750 chop
                        1979 GS550
                        2003 GSF1200 K3 Bandit
                        2000 Enfield Bullet 500
                        1992 XV750 Virago
                        2016 Harley 883 Iron

Comment

I only asked for one thing for Christmas, same thing I ask for every year and that was a dog.

This year my wife put an application in for is as my Christmas gift to an adopt a rescue.

I have met my new best friend a Chocolate lab Pitbull mix named Zola.

We have had her for a couple of days now and I couldn't be more in love with a pup... I grew up with Labs and just followed all I knew. She's so loving, very much a Pit bull in build and hair length but has many lab attributes. I'm off from work for a couple months so her and I will be one on one for a good chunk of time. She already follows me like a shadow and will even drink from her bowl when I drink a glass of water. Absolutely over the moon. My wife broke down crying when she first met her. She's perfect for us.

She definitely is the Z of Jedz.

Best,
                          Last edited by Jedz123; 12-31-2020, 11:08 PM.
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                          Originally posted by Hayabuser
                          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Wonderful news Jedz!

Happy for you and your wife.

Happy New Year.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Way to go Jedz!!! Nothing better than adopting a rescue dog! Good on ya my friend. 🙂
                              No signature

Comment

She’s a real beauty Justin and a great addition to the family.
                                Rich
                                1982 GS 750TZ
                                2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                                Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Working...
                                X