No announcement yet.

Sunday night music....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bassist Charles Berthoud takes the instrument to a whole 'nuther level!

1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
    1982 GS450txz (former bike)
    LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

I enjoyed your selection of free music.

Comment

Comment

I was listening to Brian Setzer’s version of that song today. Wasn’t sure where it originated. I like em both.

here’s a live version

Rich
          1982 GS 750TZ
          2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
          Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
            I was listening to Brian Setzer’s version of that song today. Wasn’t sure where it originated. I like em both.
            ]
            Link Wray wasn't the originator but he's been around since the beginning, it's been covered by pretty much everybody who's anybody over the years.

Comment

Just played on my alma mater station WNMC about 10 minutes ago, a fun 1940's piece.

Comment

I listened to supertramps first album a today. Its beautiful.
                1983 GS 550 LD
                2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

... in the backround while you try to get that F'N air filter BS back into place. Try to keep the vibe mellow
                  (live in Japan )

Last edited by ptegsotic; 07-22-2023, 02:07 AM.
                  1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

I regret never having seen SRV live. Became a big fan the my first semester of college, spring of 90 before he died in that helicopter crash in August of 90. RIP.
                    Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

starts @ 0:40 ...

1100 Katana / 1100 ES

pragmatic not dogmatic

Comment

Girls were just here last sunday night. Now on CBS Sat morning show.

Swedish sisters Johanna and Klara Söderberg have made a name for themselves worldwide. Performing under the name First Aid Kit, they have been nominated as the Best International Group at the U.K. BRIT Awards several times. They recently released their fifth studio album. Now from the new, deluxe edition of "Palomino," here is First Aid Kit with "Angel."
                        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I know it's Friday morning, but whatever. I just had to share. Any jazz fans? - how about some Herbie Hancock- Chameleon?

My son, Max on Tenor was invited by the the new Elementary music teacher (also a sax player) from our school district, who he just met, to sit in with him, Max's former HS band director on drums, and former MS band director on keys, to play last night at a local fine dining establishment on their new outdoor patio.

Close friends know how difficult Max's struggles have been the last several years. I'm just so proud of him for this first step in getting back to performing for people again. I'm biased, but I think he sounded great. Put your headphones on and enjoy.

Rich
                          1982 GS 750TZ
                          2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                            I regret never having seen SRV live. Became a big fan the my first semester of college, spring of 90 before he died in that helicopter crash in August of 90. RIP.
                            A departed friend & I both have birthdays in June. His girlfriend got us all tickets to see SRV & Double Trouble back in the early 80s. It was a once in a lifetime show for all of us & never forgotten. RIP SRV
                            Paul

sigpic

Originally posted by Grimly
                            Watery bints handing out swords is no basis for any system of government.

Comment

Non typical country style blues singer-songwriter keeping it real. A tasty track indeed!

Comment

Stanley Clarke's Journey To Love and School Days were (are) the only 'jazz' albums I've ever bought, but required listening for lazy mornings with the bong.
                                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Working...
                                X