No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaveR for me this week, I have a soft spot for that modle bike.

V
    Last edited by gustovh; 01-11-2019, 03:58 PM.
    Gustov
    80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
    81 GS 1000 G
    79 GS 850 G
    81 GS 850 L
    83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
    80 GS 550 L
    86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
    2002 Honda 919
    2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Too close to call between about 6 of the submissions. So, I'm going to vote for Baatfam. Solely because he submitted his favorite bike, and is very proud of it. That deserves a vote...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Voting for Agemax.
        Admittedly it’s more about the the bike for me this week. Nice picture of an awesome cycle.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

DaveR is my vote this. It seems like the perfect portrait/profile. Reminds me of the glossy pre model release 8x10 black and whites that dealers got back in the day.
          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

MarvinSC for me this week
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I am going to vote for glen dorkburger with the portrait rock wall.
              "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Really difficult to call but I'll go with Sandy.
                There is nothing more dangerous than governing in the name of a theory.---Edmund Burke

Comment

I vote for TREVOR... Beautiful Motorcycle, Beautiful Picture. 😉
                  My Motorcycles:
                  22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                  22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                  82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                  81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                  79 1000e (all original)
                  82 850g (all original)
                  80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

So right now, I count Sandy and DaveR tied with 4 votes each
                    Dorkburger and Kerrfunk at 2 each
                    Jedz123, myself, Agemax, MarvinSC, and Trevor with one vote each

This includes a late vote from Storm64, but since we are tied, I guess late votes are OK.
                    If someone could verify my count, that would be great.
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I too can report Sandy & DaveR tie at 4 each.
                      Keerfunk & Dorkb'r 2,
                      Jedz, Baatfam, Agemax, marvisc, Trevor 1

And the late vote earlier this morning did not break the tie.

Per my understanding, the current procedure is to wait for another vote (presumably from some who has yet to vote) to come in to break the tie.
                      Last edited by Redman; 01-12-2019, 08:36 AM. Reason: presumably

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I thought about breaking the tie last night, but then I fell asleep... So this morning, since it was officially to late to vote, I voted for Trevor. I owe him a plug anyway, plus it is a nice picture... ��
                        My Motorcycles:
                        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                        79 1000e (all original)
                        82 850g (all original)
                        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Fun fact about this week's vote:
                          Sandy and Dave R are tied at four votes each.
                          Dave R voted for Sandy.
                          Sandy voted for Dave R.

And at the time Sandy voted for Dave R, it put Dave R's count above Sandy's.
                          Good form, Sandy. Good form.
                          I hemmed and hawed all day trying to decide whether to vote for my own, or not to vote at all.
                          "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Didn't get a chance last night to vote but I liked DaveR's this week. I'm not just saying that to break the tie either. My wife liked it as well. When she saw my pic this week it got a "meh" but DaveR's got a "wow" from her.
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A
                            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                              Didn't get a chance last night to vote but I liked DaveR's this week. I'm not just saying that to break the tie either. My wife liked it as well. When she saw my pic this week it got a "meh" but DaveR's got a "wow" from her.
                              Outstanding! It was a really great picture, as were so many.

So with five votes, DaveR is this week winner. Congratulations, and what do you have in mind for our theme, Dave?
                              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

A Saturday morning treat for Sandy and I.

Heres another factor - a few days ago a system restore point was run on this laptop to correct slowness. It works well but now my picture file program has been replaced by "huuli"? and a popup error box "invalid value for registration". None of the internet solutions have solved the problem and its time for a pro to look at it. What this means is that its not possible to post a pic now.

I noticed Sandys classy gesture too. I would be happy to offer the crown to him.
                                1979 GS1000
                                1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Working...
                                X