No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few years ago in Esquimalt...Pacific Ocean...man I miss that bike.

No signature

Comment

OK, I can get back in this week.

This was taken at the end of the road, just past a sign declaring it the southernmost point in Louisiana, but it's actually just the southernmost ROAD in Louisiana.

Here is where it was:

Hopefully there is no difficulty determining which is the official entry for the week.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Aug 1st, 2016...Two months after my heart surgery, (on medical leave from work).
        Stopped for a few pics of my Trophy, at my favorite spot on Illinois' Fox River.
        It was just after noon, but it was cloudy enough to mellow the harsh midday sun.

Panasonic GX7, 45mm, 1/640 sec @f/4, ISO200
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Awhh crap ! Outa focus.....

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I like that picture Dave. Especially the way the red of your bike and the tree play off each other.
            But we need to kill the bright lights in back, and lighten your bike and foreground.

Comment

Thanks Bob but a photo shop/editor I am not. Here is another one in better focus but I like the wider landscape view better.

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Something like this:

Comment

Ahhh......nice ! If I win ill split the prize with you .
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                    Thanks Bob but a photo shop/editor I am not. Here is another one in better focus but I like the wider landscape view better.
                    The second pic was easier to work with. A little quick and sloppy, but it came out OK...
                    I would like to replace the sky, but that could be tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                      The second pic was easier to work with. A little quick and sloppy, but it came out OK...

Not sure what you had in mind for the sky but I thought I'd see what a change might look like. I only spent about five minutes on it but an additional twenty or so minutes would solve the gaps in the trees....... { Oops I see I used the wrong picture }

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post

That front tire looks low.......
                        sigpic
                        83 GS1100g
                        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

I’ve been sucking at this lately. I have a water pic that fits the bill, but I don’t love it. I may try to take one this week if things calm down at work and home. Hot weather means busy work days, then things fall behind at home....
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

SF zoo 618 007 by gillinghams2007, on Flickr

Klamath River at the Ash Creek bridge
                            sigpic
                            83 GS1100g
                            2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Wow! Nice Charlie...

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Not sure what you had in mind for the sky but I thought I'd see what a change might look like. I only spent about five minutes on it but an additional twenty or so minutes would solve the gaps in the trees....... { Oops I see I used the wrong picture }
                                I was thinking of clouds or something else interesting. Just thought a few fluffy white clouds would break up that big hunk of sky.

Tried a few different skies I had on my machine, but none of them matched well.

Comment

Working...
                                X