Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a great photo, but an accurate "biker's point of view"

PHOTO DELETED - NEW ENTRY A COMIN'
    Last edited by Baatfam; 03-10-2019, 09:33 AM.
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Bob, i am assuming the dash is showing the time the photo was taken at 1:14. lol.
      No wait...it is a Triumph which is English which means it is showing 114 kmh. That makes more sense.
      You Hooligan!
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

IMG_3004 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr
        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

A few years ago riding by myself through Death Valley on my BMW

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            A few years ago riding by myself through Death Valley on my BMW
            Nice....

Looks like I am going to have to do better than my low resolution screen grab, from a cheap video camera....

Oh well....Might have to take advantage of the good weather this week....Hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
              Nice....

Looks like I am going to have to do better than my low resolution screen grab, from a cheap video camera....

Oh well....Might have to take advantage of the good weather this week....Hmmmmm
              Lo...that was actually taken with my gopro
              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Lo...that was actually taken with my gopro
                I've gone through a couple GoPros, my current one being a HERO4 Black, and they do take decent photos.
                But that screen grab was from a very cheap RC plane camera in 720P60 mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                  I've gone through a couple GoPros, my current one being a HERO4 Black, and they do take decent photos.
                  But that screen grab was from a very cheap RC plane camera in 720P60 mode.
                  That's hat mine is Hero4 black....wife bought it for me for my 50th a few years ago because I wanted one in the worse way....and then I spent another $600 on accessories..lol....And don't use it much anymore....
                  No signature

Comment

This was the tail end of one of my first somewhat long rides after I got my windshield from the seller

14233102_1167505983272278_5234863794997035525_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Motojoe2492 View Post
                      This was the tail end of one of my first somewhat long rides after I got my windshield from the seller

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57426[/ATTACH]
                      No signature

Comment

Thank you trevor

Comment

I've had that windshield before! Glad you submitted!
                          "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

I managed to snag this shot while chasing dpep through some of Flori-duh's vicious "curves".
                            Bike is not quite vertical after the "curve", exit speed is appropriate for the ride. Thanks, Don.

I was going to go with Baatfam's theme with the gauges, but the numbers were a bit more "modest", considering they were on an 850, and didn't show any of the road.
                            Mrs. Steve reached around me to take the picture.
                            (NOT an entry)

sigpic
                            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                            Family Portrait
                            Siblings and Spouses
                            Mom's first ride
                            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

I have something else in mind, but with a crazy busy week ahead this will have to do for now.

Roger

Current rides
                              1983 GS 850G
                              2003 FJR 1300A
                              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

I have nothing... well maybe one that I previously used that everyone probably forgot about by now. My bike is down for maintenance so there will be no new pics.... I may have to go with creative interpretation .
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X