Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerrfunk for me this week. Nicely done!

That arrow, Dave, was in a shopping center called Indian plaza in 1961. The center changed names since but the arrow remains.
    Roger

Current rides
    1983 GS 850G
    2003 FJR 1300A
    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Kerrfunk, looks like it might be a landslide.

V
      Gustov
      80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
      81 GS 1000 G
      79 GS 850 G
      81 GS 850 L
      83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
      80 GS 550 L
      86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
      2002 Honda 919
      2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

I like dorkburger's photo composition but as far as the theme have to vote for Kerrfunk as well. Very creative Kerry.......
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Kerrfunk! ​please.
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Kerrfunk for me as well. I also got a good cuckle, in a good way, from his entry.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Let's make it Unanimous...........:-)
              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                Let's make it Unanimous...........:-)
                I liked your Dragon Line photo, but it wasn't an entry!
                "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

That was my first Dragon run, one of the roadside photographers took the pic. My Harley riding buddy had been hamming is up for them causing him to blow the curve.
                  sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                  2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Saturday Vote Totals....

kerrfunk 10

And that's it....LOL....Fun stuff.
                    Anyone want to verify the count? Hahaha...

Well done, Kerry! Congratulations!

What theme do you have for us this week?
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I demand a recount! Well done, padre. I think that may be the first shut out in the game. Can't wait to see what your daughter has for a theme this week.
                      Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 03-30-2019, 07:24 AM.
                      Rich
                      1982 GS 750TZ
                      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Dont need to review anything to say that this is the first unanimous vote. Congrats Kerry.

Were some other great pics, but Kerry's was right on with the theme-category. Was startling and funny and creative.

Hey, Kerry, was good to see your smiling face, but, try that again, turn your back, and have your fingers extended to grab the tire-wheels, hide thumb behind hand, har har har.

But, first, let us know what you have for us next.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

An impressive win for an impressive pic. Well done Kerrfunk!
                          1979 GS1000
                          1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Goodness. All I can think of is the term "an embarrassment of riches."
                            I am honored.

I told my daughter the theme was up to her and she declined. Teenagers, what can I say.

But in honor of her getting her driver's license yesterday (we'll work up to the motorcycle endorsement. One thing at a time)
                            I go back to the day I got my first motorcycle.

So I offer this theme: New to You
                            The caption I put on this picture when I bought the bike on 18 October, 2008 was
                            "My New Ride. 1982 Suzuki GS 550L. 14K on the odometer
                            Now I just need a license. And a helmet. And the safety course."

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                              So I offer this theme: New to You
                              I was thinking that a lot of folks may have pics of that occasion.
                              My second thought was that might be what such a picture was taken for, but that fact is not really evident in the picture.

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                              "My New Ride. ......
                              Now I just need a license. And a helmet. And the safety course."
                              ... and a jacket, and gloves, and boots, and riding pants.

Well, okay, yah, maybe is evident in pic that is new-first bike.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Congratulations, Kerry, on a unanimous win. That was really cool.

New to me has applied to ten bikes in the last 28 years. The one that started it all for me was a Honda Rebel 250, shown here, with my dad on the front and myself on the back. My mom took this picture in 1991.

Roger

Current rides
                                1983 GS 850G
                                2003 FJR 1300A
                                Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Working...
                                X