No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say my brown leather jacket is by far my favorite piece of equipment.

It protects as well as the black leather jacket I had yet it reflects more so I don't over heat. Going on my 3rd season with it and it's going to be pushing 70K miles in it so far. No rips a bit worn in but I love it. Keeps me cool in the hot southern sun but keeps the wind off of me in the brisk early spring and late fall in Vermont.

It was a CHEAP jacket on double discounted sale...

I'll take it!
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Another Simpson fan here. I actually stopped wearing mine a few years ago, but many years, miles, and good times were had with this helmet on my head. The padding is fairly packed out by now, but it's still a great fitting helmet.
      http://Helmet by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I think Bob and Dave are at Brown County... Roger is probably doing something fun as well....

This weeks subject and entries.
        I tried to blow up Agemax's pic, but dont know how....

[QUOTE=steve murdoch;2549033]Thanks for the votes, Gents.
        Something a bit different for this week. How about your favourite piece of riding gear.

We probably all have a helmet, jacket, pair of gloves or boots that fit just right. Racing leathers?

[

[QUOTE=marvinsc;2549044]

[QUOTE=kerrfunk;2549091][
        [QUOTE=Agemax;2549093]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]58278[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=Redman;2549413]

[QUOTE=Baatfam;2549424]

[QUOTE=Rich82GS750TZ;2549480]

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
        Originally posted by gustovh View Post

V
        [QUOTE=Jedz123;2549669]I have to say my brown leather jacket is by far my favorite piece of equipment.

[QUOTE=dorkburger;2549729]
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Thanks for doing that Glen, I tried to do it earlier but was having trouble with it. Agemax, you really need to get on a pic hosting site like imgur and paste the BBCode of the image into your posts. Like this:
          Originally posted by Agemax
          Rich
          1982 GS 750TZ
          2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
          Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
            Thanks for doing that Glen, I tried to do it earlier but was having trouble with it. Agemax, you really need to get on a pic hosting site like imgur and paste the BBCode of the image into your posts. Like this:
            Originally posted by Agemax
            ok i jhave just signed up to imgur. i was with photobucket but refused to pay for it and just never got round to joining another image hoster. i have uploaded a pic there but cant find how to get he image code, any help please?

EDIT, found out how to get it now. what is the best size to change it to for posting on here?
            Last edited by Agemax; 06-21-2019, 02:25 PM. Reason: being a dimwit!
            1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

on a pc, here's a screenshot of what you get when you click on one of your pictures. You get a bunch of choices for what kind of file you want to copy, and at various sizes at the bottom(pic below is a large thumbnail). you can experiment with the sizes and what looks best for a given picture on the forum, the important part is you want to copy the BB Code, and paste it right into your post, no need to mess with the image button in the forum toolbar. On the mobile version of Imgur, I haven't figured out a way to get the BB code. Makes it hard to do this from a phone. Hope this helps.

I just saw your edit. Most of the time, I've found that Huge Thumbnail works pretty well, depending on the image. Usually, Original ends up being too big. You can experiment by copying a few of the various sizes and paste them into the same post. See which size works better. If you click the Go Advanced buttom before you post you get another button the Preview your post before actually posting it. This will allow you to see exactly how your post will look on your screen.
              Rich
              1982 GS 750TZ
              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                on a pc, here's a screenshot of what you get when you click on one of your pictures. You get a bunch of choices for what kind of file you want to copy, and at various sizes at the bottom(pic below is a large thumbnail). you can experiment with the sizes and what looks best for a given picture on the forum, the important part is you want to copy the BB Code, and paste it right into your post, no need to mess with the image button in the forum toolbar. On the mobile version of Imgur, I haven't figured out a way to get the BB code. Makes it hard to do this from a phone. Hope this helps.

I just saw your edit. Most of the time, I've found that Huge Thumbnail works pretty well, depending on the image. Usually, Original ends up being too big. You can experiment by copying a few of the various sizes and paste them into the same post. See which size works better. If you click the Go Advanced buttom before you post you get another button the Preview your post before actually posting it. This will allow you to see exactly how your post will look on your screen.
                OK, got it, thanks Rich.
                1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

marvinsc for me. That's a pic of a man who puts all of his gear to the test. Nice shots, everyone.
                  Rich
                  1982 GS 750TZ
                  2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Are we voting now?

If so, it's a photo finish for Baatfam and Jedz...

My vote is for Baatfam this week. Great composition!
                    '83 GS650G
                    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

I have to vote for Agemax, and his vintage Simpson. Just an overall great shot...
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I'm voting for Redman... those gloves have been seriously used.
                        I also think someone should send him a new pair. lol
                        1982 GS1100E "Jolene"

Comment

I wish I was out doing something fun today, Glen. Just left early for work.

Having a hard time picking one. Baatfam sure has a great clear photo.
                          Dark helmet, I mean Dave, with his well broken in gloves shows they're definitely his favorite.
                          Kerry's pile of laundry, what's up with that?
                          Agemax, Rich and others are nice pics too.

Gotta go with Marvinsc though for the fun factor!
                          Roger

Current rides
                          1983 GS 850G
                          2003 FJR 1300A
                          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Marv's grin for the win.
                            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Agemax for me.
                              sigpic

Glen
                              -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

I guess I'll go with AGEMAX this week but Jedz is a very nice
                                sigpic
                                83 GS1100g
                                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Working...
                                X