No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cockpit of my 9 second GS1100E drag bike...Ching, ching...

GS1100E Drag Bike by Bob Thieda, on Flickr
    Last edited by Baatfam; 09-10-2019, 10:16 AM.
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I took this picture somewhere in Arkansas. I thought it was funny, girlfriend not so much! 😲
      Attached Files
      My Motorcycles:
      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
      79 1000e (all original)
      82 850g (all original)
      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Just riding the Street-Rod was a joke but to see how uncomfortable that seat position was (and I put 3K miles in a week on that bike) is laughable. At least for me.
        Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

How about the exhaust on my T when I bought it. Now THAT'S funny... I won't even get into the gray grips, and the gold bars, lol...

'83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Okay, no points at all if I don't try to use this one if it's okay with you all. From Charmayne's first Brown County trip with me and her pre-lunch appetizer

Charmayne Eating Helmet by Scott Baker, on Flickr
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
              Okay, no points at all if I don't try to use this one if it's okay with you all. From Charmayne's first Brown County trip with me and her pre-lunch appetizer
              I had a feeling we'd be seeing this one
              "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

I was HOPING you would post Charmayne eating my helmet, lol ! ! ! I was looking through my old pics to see if I had a copy of it.
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

IMG_2743 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr

This one doesn't actually qualify as I can't be sure my bike is in the pic somewhere but my KIA Mini van is. This is the Lovely and talented Tim Rose showing off the latest in his Non ATGATT collection at the BC Indiana rally a few years ago. Is was quite amusing in person.
                  sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                  2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

January ride.
                    Dock out of water, up in parking lot.
                    Dont know whats funnier: the picture, or my judgment.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Friday
                      Vote Day

First, Kerrys statement of the topic-theme-category, and his submission

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                      ...Make me laugh! Or at least make me smile. ...

And 13 more submissions
                      (Typically I think the photo should stand on its own, the photo itself should present the subject-theme-category. BUt in this case we are being silly anyway, so I include some of the comment.)

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                      "My goodness Mabel.. this root canal is going to be one heck of a job".
                      Flickr
                      Originally posted by jabcb
                      Prepping for the mixed-terrain drag race. Lane #1: 1985 Honda CB650SC with 72 hp, vs lane #2 …
                      Originally posted by Agemax View Post
                      Here we have a big, fat,overweight,smelly old beast................and a cow!
                      Originally posted by gustovh View Post
                      ... seems that we had a hitch hiker on the sidecar trip.
                      Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                      These 8mm bolts can be a real bear to get loose!
                      Originally posted by trevor View Post
                      "Getting a new tire"

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                      The cockpit of my 9 second GS1100E drag bike...Ching, ching...
                      ............... more
                      Last edited by Redman; 09-13-2019, 09:20 AM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

and the more ...................

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                        I took this picture somewhere in Arkansas. I thought it was funny, girlfriend not so much!
                        Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                        Just riding the Street-Rod was a joke but to see how uncomfortable that seat position
                        Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                        How about the exhaust on my T when I bought it. Now THAT'S funny...
                        Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                        ............... From Charmayne's first Brown County trip with me and her pre-lunch appetizer
                        THe above and the below, dont include the owners bike, but I include just so we can laugh at TimR again.
                        Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                        This is the Lovely and talented Tim Rose showing off the latest in his Non ATGATT collection at the BC Indiana rally a few years ago. Is was quite amusing in person.

Originally posted by Redman View Post

Dont know whats funnier: the picture, or my judgment.
                        Last edited by Redman; 09-13-2019, 09:25 AM. Reason: Fixed Bob & Norms. Oh, Man, late for coffee now.

Comment

I like the bell in Battfam's drag bike. That made me laugh.

Wait, who'd be in your way to use that thing. Ring ring, lookout here I come. Or, ring ring, you just got smoked! Either way, it's a fun thing.

Voting for Baatfam this week.
                          Roger

Current rides
                          1983 GS 850G
                          2003 FJR 1300A
                          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Voting for Baatfam and the bell...
                            just the other day my son and me were talking about those and the horns with the squeeze ball on the end.
                            sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                            -Rusty old scooter.
                            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Dave Redman always makes me laugh with his precarious parking positions my the lake. He gets my vote this week. We'll have to forgive that he's riding a Rebel.
                              Rich
                              1982 GS 750TZ
                              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                              Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Tough call this week... I have to go with Scott (Cowboyup). That pic makes me laugh every time I see it.
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X