No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, more good pics, all in a few hours.

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
    ........... ... ... ... ... .... .... ..... I have a few others if someone doesn't like this
    I say there isn't anything not to like......
    It's your bike, and a road. All Good.

Last edited by Redman; 04-14-2018, 08:27 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I have one of a nice road in Alabama, but my bike is not in it.

Likely no entry from me this week.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Sorry I didn't vote yesterday. I would have voted for Dorkburger. I love them Iron bridges... So, Lonely Roads, oh boy I'll see what I can come up with... Lonely roads, that's the story of my life! Lol

You know was funny? When I type D-o-r-k "Dorkburger" automatically comes up on word select.
        Last edited by storm 64; 04-14-2018, 09:10 PM.
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Lonely dirt road somewhere West of Albuquerque.

Roger

Current rides
          1983 GS 850G
          2003 FJR 1300A
          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

This is going to be a tough choice....All great photos so far...
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Lonely Road submission. Summer 2017. Probably southeastern Ohio. Not too​ lonely, though, since I have a book with me...

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                .................................]
                Welcome.

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                Welcome.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

This seems fun. Here's my entry. Hillside rd, just north of Baltimore.

Comment

Wow, looks like a record number of participants. Good to see lots of great photos. Taken mid September 2009 if I remember correctly. It's in south eastern Washington State. Basically a cool twisty road to nowhere. It took the long way over a small mountain range and was basically there to service the farming communities on either side. It was middle of their grain harvest and once back down to the valley bottom I'd meet the odd grain truck or combine. Excellent ride that day.

by soates50, on Flickr
                    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                      It's in south eastern Washington State. Basically a cool twisty road to nowhere. It took the long way over a small mountain range and was basically there to service the farming communities on either side.
                      Southeast Washgington? Is that on my route for our "little ride"?

Looks like we will basically be following US 12 from Lewiston, ID to Wallula, then south into Oregon.

sigpic
                      Family Portrait
                      Siblings and Spouses
                      Mom's first ride
                      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        Southeast Washgington? Is that on my route for our "little ride"?

Looks like we will basically be following US 12 from Lewiston, ID to Wallula, then south into Oregon.

Not exactly but close. This would be about an hour north of Lewiston, a town called Colfax, just north of Colfax there are 2 paved roads that connect you from #195 over to #27. IIRC correctly it's one of them. You'll discover very similar stuff with the route you're taking on #12 once you start heading south. Going to be a great trip Steve. I'm envious.
                        '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

You are certainly welcome to join us for part of the trip. We won't be too far away Aug. 22-24, while in and around Glacier.

sigpic
                          Family Portrait
                          Siblings and Spouses
                          Mom's first ride

Comment

Thanks for the offer but at that time we're going to about as far away from that area as we can get. Heading up to Alaska by RV and probably be in or around Fairbanks or Denali NP at time.

Comment

Originally posted by MechMessiah View Post
                              . . . . . . . . .
                              Welcome. .

Comment

castle

castle like home in ohio
                                P5300020.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X