Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 GS 550 L

Comment

Brown County 2007 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr Happiness is riding a great road with a bunch of great people on a beautiful day. (I'm in the Yellow Helmet)
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

This photo makes me "happy".
        After a complete nut and bolt restoration this was the first start in 45 years for this '67 CB77 Superhawk.
        Maybe the intimidation factor of the Big Boys watching was the incentive.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Anytime I can spend time with this young lady is pure happiness

Charmayne and I before ride edited by Scott Baker, on Flickr
          Last edited by cowboyup3371; 08-29-2020, 11:59 PM.
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

"Happy" for me was when I got my son a dirtbike and we would go riding up island.

No signature

Comment

This pair brings me much happiness!
              Ron
              When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
              1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
              1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
              1982 GS1100E - April 2024 BOTM
              1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                  82 gs1100L probably the next project
                  1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                  1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

My son's first (legal) ride on the GS. I can't tell you how happy both he and I are. My wife let us temporarily transfer her Sena unit from her helmet to his so we were able to stay in contact. Great conversation and teaching opportunity in real time. Awesome memories! Happy day!

Roger

Current rides
                    1983 GS 850G
                    2003 FJR 1300A
                    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Motos, moonlight, and solitude. There are other things too.....
                      http://Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I'm on top of the world.

Rich
                        1982 GS 750TZ
                        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Great pics so far, Gents.
                          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Start of season. That is happiness for me. I bought this bike in December, I sat inside the garage reving it and looking forward to ride. It was terrible. I waited, and waited and waited for the roads to clear up. Towards the end of april the roads cleared up and i was able to go out and try the bike.

I was scared it would be too heavy, or to powerful, or not a good fit for me. But the bike carried its weight brilliantly, its mellow when I want, and FAST when I want.

I was freezing my ass off, riding around while it was snowing, driving the planned route in my car first, and then on the bike knowing it was clear.

They joy of riding a new bike, in april, that had been sitting in the garage since december, can't be beat. Bike runs better now, Im not as cold and things are fixed, but I still miss that feeling of rolling it through the snow the first time so I could ride (asphalt was clear, but outside of garage wasnt).
                            GS1000G 1981

Comment

Great theme, as any picture with a motorbike in it makes it a happy photo. Then I remembered how happy real Mexican tacos make me. This is from Baja 4 years ago.

1984 GSX750EF
                              2000 KTM 200 exc
                              2004 KLR 650
                              1992 XR600R

Comment

I debated a lot about posting this pic because I know there are some that would jump on me for negligence
                                but I love the joy on both our faces.

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Working...
                                X