No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob baatfam is a nice shot (from the air he described previously) of his bike being the only bike in parking lot.

I like the way Rogert Burque has the bike take up entire forground and the intersting unique thing is the entire background. Entire pic is the bike and the intersting unique thing, and all in good lightting.

Great photography for Glen DOrkBurger. Another great makeshift studio in the garage I suspect.

I like Rich82 scence and nicley framed unique double rainbow.
    Will vote for Rich82. Maybe a bit too much color adjustment for my taste, but I like the overall pic. Too bad could not find a double rainbow without having to look thru utility pole and overheead wires har har har

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Going with Trevor this week, that picture is as unique an one might find.
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Hey all,
        Voting for Trevor as well. Two unique dudes, in front of a fairly unique bike, watching a rare celestial event.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Voting for Roger Burque73
          Rich
          1982 GS 750TZ
          2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
          Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Trevor FTW!
            Roger

Current rides
            1983 GS 850G
            2003 FJR 1300A
            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Eli with the frozen geyser suits the bill for me.
              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I have to go with Trevor this week. I forgot they were watching the eclipse or what ever. I actually thought they were doing a Stevie Wonder duet.
                '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Good morning.

The count...
                  Trevor- 4
                  Rich82gs750tz- 3
                  Burque73- 2
                  Eli69- 2

Congratulations Trevor.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Hi all, thanks for the votes!

Ok so this is "Man and Machine"....you can interpret it how you like...but I'm hoping to see you in the pic with your bike.

This was probably 6 years ago...I had just bought the 83 gs1100ed...check out the incorrect exhaust it came with...off an 82.
                    Anyway this was taken in May somewhere in Washington State...Rob took the pic after we stopped to take our rain gear off....boy I was a lot heavier than...lol
                    I've always really liked this pic for some reason....just dumb guy and his old cheap motorcycle having the time of my life.

Last edited by trevor; 11-07-2020, 04:14 PM.
                    No signature

Comment

...I've never before seen anyone wear suspenders.... backwards?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
                        ...I've never before seen anyone wear suspenders.... backwards?
                        Lol...that rain suit was too big for me....so I had to be creative with the suspender straps....
                        No signature

Comment

IMG_0306 by Scott Marvin, on Flickr On top of a mountain in North Carolina
                          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

As much as I really like my Cherohala ride picture, I'll throw this man, machine, AND bear picture from a few years ago into the mix

Stator and I by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Here's one from a NoCal trip several years ago.

P9110075 by soates50, on Flickr
                              '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                                Here's one from a NoCal trip several years ago.

P9110075 by soates50, on Flickr
                                Great pic Sandy! Love seeing the two Suzuki's together....Who rode the gsxr? That's impressive...lol
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X