Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
    I cheated, I used Garth's edit so really he did the edge edit. Edges like that one can be a time consuming pain. I'll have to check out ON1.
    I only spent about five minutes on it Sandy. Just sampled a blue spot in the sky and used the paint brush to paint it in. Then mowed the tops of the trees off to save time. Had a look at that ON 1 program and it looks pretty good. Once somebody on Piratebay " borrows " it I'll probably check it out.........

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

"Bike At The Water"

I have pondered how I might make a contribution to this one. There are some great entries. I do have some lake/river/bridge options available, but we've had some serious rain lately and I thought I might take the "water" concept in another direction. Specifically, the direction from my garage. In the rain.

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
        ....... Specifically, the direction from my garage. In the rain.
        That is At The Water, or near puddles anyway. Interesting how the bike, being inside the garage, is a silloutte, but yet the exhaust and cam caps show up.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
          That is At The Water, or near puddles anyway. Interesting how the bike, being inside the garage, is a silloutte, but yet the exhaust and cam caps show up.
          Thanks. It's not an attached garage, and at the moment both cars were not in the garage, so it was easy to maneuver the bike into position, however it's NOT easy to call for the downpour, and I missed the heavy rain before this pic. Also there was a heavy rain after parking the bike again, of course. But puddles is water

Comment

Well that went fast..... its Friday already.

http://Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I'll say Baatfam's picture this week
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Voting for Jedz misty sunrise.
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I'm going to vote for STEVE. The most southern road in Louisiana.

Back in 83 I lived in Lafayette, Louisiana my brother in Houma. I use to ride my 360T, brother on his GS1000E we rode all over southern La. Fun times back then...
                  My Motorcycles:
                  22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                  22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                  82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                  81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                  79 1000e (all original)
                  82 850g (all original)
                  80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

I think this week has the most number of entries that are good solid candidates.
                    Some are a little more "At" the water than others, but all are good interesting pictures.

Bob Baatfam has an other great detail scenic picture, color full and lots of detail. Trevor's incudes a bit of a nice sunset (sunrize?) color.

I was liking mine (initial/sample photo is eligible for voting, you know), mine was AT The Water, a matter of inches above the water, but Jedz is At The Water and the steaming morning is a great shot. so my vote for Jedz.
                    Last edited by Redman; 06-29-2018, 05:25 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I'll go with Dorkburger this week although there are so many very nice ones to choose from.
                      Last edited by Charlie G; 06-29-2018, 08:55 AM.
                      sigpic
                      83 GS1100g
                      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Lots of good choices. I'm voting for steve murdoch's, even though it's not a GS. I just like the clean, wide pic.

Comment

I like Norm's Floridian seaside pic this week.
                          Roger

Current rides
                          1983 GS 850G
                          2003 FJR 1300A
                          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Tough, tough choice. Been looking at the pictures off and on all morning, and there is three or four I could easily vote for.

My final choice is Justin's, (Jedz123)
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Yep, a BUNCH of good ones this week. Some that bring back memories, others that say "come see me", but for sheer photographic content and quality, I'll go with Jedz this week.

sigpic
                              mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                              hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                              #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                              #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                              Family Portrait
                              Siblings and Spouses
                              Mom's first ride
                              Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                              (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Sandy in the Kootenays for the win!
                                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
                                X