Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
    I was thinking of clouds or something else interesting. Just thought a few fluffy white clouds would break up that big hunk of sky.

Tried a few different skies I had on my machine, but none of them matched well.
    Need clouds? I got lots of clouds. LOL. What I needed was more time to add the reflection in the lake. Maybe later, always like a challenge.
    This was an edit of Garth's edit.

by soates50, on Flickr
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

This is mine for the week, It was taken several years ago on a short day ride to Kootenay National Park.

by soates50, on Flickr
      '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Man you guys are good with photo editing. Clouds are a nice touch. How about maybe an eagle snatching a fish from the water in the background?

Just kidding around.
        Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
          Need clouds? I got lots of clouds. LOL. What I needed was more time to add the reflection in the lake. Maybe later, always like a challenge.
          This was an edit of Garth's edit.
          Very good. You did much better on the edge refinement along the trees, than I could. I couldn't get it even close, but I am learning a new program, ON1. Switching over from lightroom/photoshop.

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
          Man you guys are good with photo editing. Clouds are a nice touch. How about maybe an eagle snatching a fish from the water in the background?

Just kidding around.
          Not me...Although I have tried working with layers before, I just started working seriously with them this year.

But I do know people that could add your eagle with dinner...

Lot of great pics this week. Going to be a tough decision.
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post

Just kidding around.
            By the time we finish screwing with this picture it's going to be a Harley in a corn field........

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
              Very good. You did much better on the edge refinement along the trees, than I could. I couldn't get it even close, but I am learning a new program, ON1. Switching over from lightroom/photoshop.

Not me...Although I have tried working with layers before, I just started working seriously with them this year.

But I do know people that could add your eagle with dinner...

Lot of great pics this week. Going to be a tough decision.
              I cheated, I used Garth's edit so really he did the edge edit. Edges like that one can be a time consuming pain. I'll have to check out ON1.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                By the time we finish screwing with this picture it's going to be a Harley in a corn field........

It needs a little bikini on the seat, don't you think?
                sigpic
                83 GS1100g
                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Here is my entry for photo of the week. It's from earlier this year when I was in Florida. Beautiful white sand beaches meeting the Golf of Mexico.
                  Attached Files
                  My Motorcycles:
                  22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                  22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                  82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                  81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                  79 1000e (all original)
                  82 850g (all original)
                  80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

LOL...This reminds me of a game they play on one of my photo forums. An unprocessed picture is provided, (both RAW and JPG), and everyone does the post processing on it.
                    The finish pictures are posted and the winner from the last one, judges the new ones.

Here is the link to their 399th challenge. https://www.mu-43.com/threads/post-p...nounced.99015/

People get quite creative...
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                      Here is my entry for photo of the week. It's from earlier this year when I was in Florida. Beautiful white sand beaches meeting the Golf of Mexico.
                      Man Norm those waters look great!!!!
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                      Originally posted by Hayabuser
                      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Thanks Jedz, the bikini girls looked even better! 🌞
                        My Motorcycles:
                        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                        79 1000e (all original)
                        82 850g (all original)
                        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                          It needs a little bikini on the seat, don't you think?
                          You think so ?

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

You think so ?

You are the "Dude"!
                            sigpic
                            83 GS1100g
                            2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Think i have this sorted out now, so i will try again.
                              I took the pic, i still own the bike and the pic has not been altered.

Along side the Niagara River at the boat lauch in Queenston, Ontario. Other side of the river is Lewiston, NY.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Nice.
                                The pics in this thread need not be current, nor do you need to currently own the cycle pictured, as long as you owned it when the picture was made.

Some of of us are using "file pics” from times gone by. Personally it’s given me an excuse to ride down memory lane a bit.
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X