No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this works, if you guys click on the link.

Blurry paw:

Last edited by Rob S.; 03-27-2022, 04:08 PM.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Shall we just award this early to 'Lady Abigail,' the pedigree Abysinnian?
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

"Furry friend: 'Pay attention to ME!'"

I'm assuming the links work for all who have flickr, correct? Perhaps someone could paste the actual photo(s) into the GSR.

And should I 'three-peat,' I will resign at noon on that day. Gerald Ford will then take the oath of office...

I am not a crook. And my daughters loved that dog...

Comment

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Rob, theme is great, neither of your photos is suitable for the game, as there is no part of your motorcycle in either shot. But we’ll run with theme anyway: "Furry friend: pay attention to ME!"

You’re not getting so see the BBCode because you’re in the mobile version. I know Bob has posted a few time and I’ll try to find his screen shot showing how to switch from mobile to full site, so you can get the BBCode.

Here’s the first pic you posted anyway:

image by Bob Wayne, on Flickr

Here’s what Bob posted a few times about making the Flickr Full site appear in your phone, instead of the Mobile version.

So there are two different mobile apps for Flickr. One is the Flickr app, downloaded through the play store or something, and a mobile browser version.
            The app opens the app, which you cannot get the BBCode. But if I open my browser (Google) and go to flickr.com, I get a different mobile version.
            The browser mobile web page, has a desktop site option (see below) under the three dots to the upper right. After you click it, you get the normal web site.

From my Motorola android phone:
            Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 03-27-2022, 04:01 PM.
            Rich
            1982 GS 750TZ
            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
            Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Oreo guarding the shop.

No signature

Comment

Dog realises there's something unnatural in the air...

---- Dave
                79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Mud Season. Zola loving the warmer weather and working on an excuse to give her a bath.
                  Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                  2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                  Originally posted by Hayabuser
                  Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post
                    Dog realises there's something unnatural in the air...

Geez, Grimly. Do you live near a nuclear plant?
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

"I'll get you for this".
                      Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
                      80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by dpep View Post
                        "I'll get you for this………..IMG]
                        ha, that is quite an expressive look……

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

20210618_103625.jpg Here is a Furry Friend I met at Yellowstone National Park last summer. He seemed content staying on his path. However he was looking at the Yamaha with bad intent! I wouldn't want to get much closer to the Big fellow. 🌞
                          My Motorcycles:
                          22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                          22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                          82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                          81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                          79 1000e (all original)
                          82 850g (all original)
                          80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

3 out of 4 horses approve.

Rich
                            1982 GS 750TZ
                            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                            Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                              3 out of 4 horses approve.

I don't know...they may be saying, "Hey! This is OUR turf!"

Comment

shepard that didnt get too far from my wife.

first bike, KZ400,
                                (photo of projected slide)
                                Last edited by Redman; 03-31-2022, 08:05 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X