No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm voting for marvinsc... They must'v been discussing a "lunch break". No visible sign of food nor eatery anywhere in sight.
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Rich for me this week, have had many lunches like that.

V
      Gustov
      80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
      81 GS 1000 G
      79 GS 850 G
      81 GS 850 L
      83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
      80 GS 550 L
      86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
      2002 Honda 919
      2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Bob, does your wife know you share this pic?

Voting for Baatfam.
        Rich
        1982 GS 750TZ
        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Rich for me this week
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Voting for cowboy's magnificent spread.
            ---- Dave
            79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
            80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
            79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
            92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Brown County Buffet from cowboy gets my vote.
              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Since I have participated in the excellent Indian Buffet that Jay's family puts on a time or three, another vote for Scott/Cowboy.
                sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Happy Saturday, GSR! Let's tally up the votes....

With one vote each, marvinsc and Baatfam
                  With two votes, kerrfunk
                  With three votes, cowboyup3371

And with four votes for the win, Rich82GS750TZ

Congratulations Rich, and what's up for us next?
                  Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Well, I have to admit, last weak was a bit like cheating. I won a similar theme 2 years ago with the same photo. I really don’t like using the same photo twice in the game, but really had no other shot to play.

I’m away from home (Joe Satriani show AC, NJ last night). So gotta choose something from my phone.

Recently I’ve had to learn to share my Bike with my recently licensed son. My wife said I should call the theme Ride Share. Interpret however you like. Ride Share.

Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

This is my long time friend Paul. I'll let him ride any of my motorcycles anytime he wants.
                      Here, we are getting my motorcycles cleaned up for the annual Canfield Fair Bike Night.
                      Always a good time with a good friend. 20170706_205231.jpg
                      My Motorcycles:
                      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                      79 1000e (all original)
                      82 850g (all original)
                      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Jay RedmanSIL found it funny that he had to give me a ride (his FJR) after I had left an accessorys on all night on my RT.
                        He also had fun exaggerating his adjusting the suspension, and loudly announcing "Passenger" and "Luggage" and "Extra Luggage".
                        His pic, me pointing at RT that needed to be on tender for something like about 8 hours.
                        That pic has my bike (RT that I had at the time) so that is the submission.

I first thought of this pic, of same occassion, but it doesnt include my bike.

Justin RedmanSon, oldest grandson, me, Jay RedmanSIL

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

How about this break Stator and I took on our Blue Ridge Parkway trip a few years ago

First Water Stop by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Out for a ride with my good friend Sophia.

Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
                            80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

Interesting Don.

I can somewhat imagine you finding a resteraunt with your name, kinda.
                              But tell us about it having a plate with the picture and name like that, and you having the plate, and you having it at your bike for the picture.

Does the resteraunt name of your name indicate any particular type of food??
                              Dave, to answer your questions there are a lot of restaurants named Don Pepe or Don Pepe's particularly in areas with a large Spanish speaking or Hispanic heritage population. In the U.S. that primarily means Mexican restaurants. That particular plate comes from a restaurant in Puerto Rico. In Spanish Pepe is a nickname for Joseph or Jose. And Don is a respectful title like Mister. So in English parlance the restaurant would be something like Mister Joe or Mister Joe's.

In my case though the heritage is Italian. My father's parents were both off the boat from Italy in the early 20th century. There it means pepper. But that does not keep me from getting a whole bunch of Hispanic targeted appeals here in Florida.
                              Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
                              80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by dpep View Post
                                , , , , , ,
                                ..... l:
                                Don, Thanks for clearing up some of my ignorance.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X