Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oohhh, the controversy, but luckily we'll have no "hanging chads"
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Haha.....love you guys.
      No signature

Comment

I’ll see if I can do a tally without screwing up something else.

In order of appearance:
        storm 2, keerfunk 3, Eli 2
        redman 4 but I disqualify my pic cuz it doesn’t have my bike after all.
        burq 1, trevor 3, baatfam 1

so I say a tie at 3 between kerry kerfunk and Trevor. And we wait for a tie breaker …or I say if someone (Eli, Kerry, Rich, Bob) wants to change thier Redman vote.

I know that the rules don’t have any means of disqualifying a submission, but in this case I disqualified my own pic (cuz didn’t have my bike like I thought it had) before the summation/voting (I should have deleted it) but it got listed in the summation and got votes. My apologies to Bob for causing difficulty with the summation, and maybe for distracting votes away from his since are some similarities to our pics.
        Last edited by Redman; 07-29-2023, 01:16 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Oh dang....Got involved in something today and totally forgot this.
          And very sorry Dave, thanks for doing the tally.....And sorry about the screwup on your photo....I knew I should've asked you about it, but I was in a rush.

I will change my vote to trevor, I like both photos, but will go with trevor's because I have seen kerrfunk's photo before. (Even though I do like it)
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            .....And sorry about the screwup on your photo....I knew I should've asked you about it, but I was in a rush......
            ....)
            Yah, I messed up the works, did blabber on about how/why not eligible.... should have just deleted it.....

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            O. . . . . . . .
            I will change my vote to trevor, I like both photos, but will go with trevor's because I have seen kerrfunk's photo before. (Even though I do like it)
            Bob, Thanks for solving our situation. I notified Trev by email, will see if we can get this train back on the track.

Trev,
            Nice pic of a great scene, all those bikes lined up. A great expereince.
            What you got for us next??​

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Hey Trev, looks like begging for votes works... Well I guess a vote is a vote!!! congrats to all and thanks for the screw ups, gives us stuff to giggle about.
              1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
                Hey Trev, looks like begging for votes works... Well I guess a vote is a vote!!! congrats to all and thanks for the screw ups, gives us stuff to giggle about.
                Haha thanks! Can coming up
                No signature

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for the votes.....how about "farming"....anything to do with chores of a farmer....interrupt how you like

No signature

Comment

Farming.

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Literally, outside my front door.

Rich
                      1982 GS 750TZ
                      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Roger

Current rides
                        1983 GS 850G
                        2003 FJR 1300A
                        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                          [url=h. . . . . . . . . . . . rl]
                          Chute, thats nice.

Comment

//////QUOTE .....how about "farming"....anything to do with chores of a farmer.... ////////EndQUOTE

Here is one of the chores, something they have to do sometimes......

Sometimes THey have to get the equipment from one field to another. Down the road...
                            .... this guy down the middle of the road.

Yep, you guessed it: southern Indiania.

Brown County 2014. I think it was this occasion, that was others riding with me, After a while the tractor slowed down and went off side of road, so we could pass and someone else got a picture from behind me just as was swerving into other lane to pass.

Encountering big farm equipment on the roads down there is not uncommon.

I have pics I like better of farms or farm fields, but this pic fits better for "chores..."
                            Last edited by Redman; 08-01-2023, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I don't think I can top Burque73's shot...................Just some Wine/Grape country.

IMG_3682 copyright crop b reize 2500.jpg
                              82 GS650E (Canadian), 83 XS650SK (Canadian), Main machines Running
                              Aussie, 74 TX650A, 80 XS650SG, 81XS650SH, 80XS850, in various states of repair/disrepair
                              Introduction and ongoing thread for myGS650Ez
                              Albums

Comment

If you're makin' good beer, you need a good crop of hops....

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                                X