Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
    I like this one!
    If folks don't have rally pics I strongly urge them to support GSR in a new way and Meetup at their local Rallies!
    I have met some of the best people through GSR.
    The best part of GSR is meeting up with these great folks and getting to know the best asset of GSR, our members.
    I look forward to seeing/meeting you MW GSR guys at Indiana!
    I have been on 4 gsr rallies and a ton of great pics of members and their bikes. Makes think it would be a good idea to start a thread of such....good way for people to put faces and bikes to the members here.
    Btw Jedz, I did know about your new house...congrats! I was wondering if the pic was in front of your old house?
    Cheers
    No signature

Comment

I like this one!
      If folks don't have rally pics I strongly urge them to support GSR in a new way and Meetup at their local Rallies!
      I have met some of the best people through GSR.
      The best part of GSR is meeting up with these great folks and getting to know the best asset of GSR, our members.
      I look forward to seeing/meeting you MW GSR guys at Indiana!
      I hear you, Justin!

Local rallies just aint happenin unless us New Mexican GSR members can somehow get organized. Or we just broaden our horizons and consider the contiguous 48 states local. LOL

Great theme this week none the less.
      Roger

Current rides
      1983 GS 850G
      2003 FJR 1300A
      Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
        I hear you, Justin!

Local rallies just aint happenin unless us New Mexican GSR members can somehow get organized. Or we just broaden our horizons and consider the contiguous 48 states local. LOL

Great theme this week none the less.
        Roger; I challenge you to get a little GSR meet some night after work this week and grab some pics!

Two is a rally! Start a tradition!

Love to see that 850 on here this week
        Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Roger; I challenge you to get a little GSR meet some night after work this week and grab some pics!

Two is a rally! Start a tradition!

Love to see that 850 on here this week
          I've tried real hard to just grab coffee with some other members in Albuquerque. Stars just haven't lined up I suppose. There are a couple I haven't contacted in a while though. OK, I'll give it a shot.
          Roger

Current rides
          1983 GS 850G
          2003 FJR 1300A
          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Atta' boy!
            You'll have pics this time next year at least .
            Honestly Roger I'm super stoked you joined GSR!
            Keep up the bike pics! It's great to see!.. While us up here in the Northeast are snow locked in. Should be able to get out this week a couple times I'm hoping!
            Best,
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

So two years ago at Brown County, I managed to get this picture of Charmayne at the Overlook. Bonita and a few other folks are in the background. I don't remember whose helmet she was eating but she was definitely hungry that day

Charmayne Eating Helmet by Scott Baker, on Flickr
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                So two years ago at Brown County, I managed to get this picture of Charmayne at the Overlook. Bonita and a few other folks are in the background. I don't remember whose helmet she was eating but she was definitely hungry that day
                Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                Nice picture of a young lady, but where are the bikes?
                This Week's photo...
                Bikes of GSR Rally's.

Comment

Cool topic, and one I unfortunately cannot add to. I tire a bit of saying it, and assume some may tire of hearing it, but for me to get away for a few hours let alone a weekend is tough in my current situation. My thoughts freaks me out a bit at times when I say to myself that when the kids graduate I'll be able to get out more. With a 15 and 12 year old, its really not that far off especially considering how time has flown by as they have grown.

Justin, one of these years I really hope to Rally Like A Mutha...... you guys seem to have a blast.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

This Week's photo...
                    Bikes of GSR Rally's.

This is from last years Northeast Green Mountain Rally.
                    The TUX is down at the end hiding.
                    Good Luck!
                    I know of the Roadkill bike, but who belongs to the 1150?
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by phydeauxmutt View Post
                      [COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]
                      Nice picture of a young lady, but where are the bikes?
                      Sorry about that, I didn't realize I had cut out all the bikes in that picture. Here they are shortly after taking her picture as Bonita is still talking to same person she was in the other.

Bikes at Overlook by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                        Cool topic, and one I unfortunately cannot add to. I tire a bit of saying it, and assume some may tire of hearing it, but for me to get away for a few hours let alone a weekend is tough in my current situation. My thoughts freaks me out a bit at times when I say to myself that when the kids graduate I'll be able to get out more. With a 15 and 12 year old, its really not that far off especially considering how time has flown by as they have grown.

Justin, one of these years I really hope to Rally Like A Mutha...... you guys seem to have a blast.
                        It's cool Glen, I see you ride when you can and that's GREAT! It's also known that Jersey isn't just a quick expressway run from Vermont. Do know if you need a place to crash or figure out a means to get up here I'll definitely help in anyway I can. My door is always welcome to fellow GSR folks!

I know of the Roadkill bike, but who belongs to the 1150?
                        That's Andy's 1150 (ALB80-850). He rode out from the Buffalo Area of NY with it.
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Cool, thanks for the offer.

I wondered if that was Andy's bike, as I've never seen pictures of his. I also thought maybe it was Cableguy's although he hasn't been around in a few years.
                          sigpic

Glen
                          -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the offer.

I wondered if that was Andy's bike, as I've never seen pictures of his. I also thought maybe it was Cableguy's although he hasn't been around in a few years.
                            Good Eye! Because Andy bought it off Cableguy...
                            I too haven't seen him in years either. When I lived up in Colchester (same town as Cableguy) I met up with him a couple of times... His bike never seemed to be running.
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Hey Jedz, I have to ask. That passenger seat on your motorcycle. Is that where the Pope rides? 😀
                              Just joking, it looks comfy, what brand is it?
                              My Motorcycles:
                              22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                              22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                              82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                              81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                              79 1000e (all original)
                              82 850g (all original)
                              80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                                Hey Jedz, I have to ask. That passenger seat on your motorcycle. Is that where the Pope rides? 
                                Just joking, it looks comfy, what brand is it?
                                ON the FZ6?
                                That's a Russel day long and it's not mine. My Buddy has the same bike and spent over $800 on that seat... Honestly I don't like it... You can't shift your weight around well and you pilot the bike and cannot "ride it".
                                I traded my stock seat back.
                                Jedz Moto
                                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                                2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Working...
                                X