No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all. I have no idea how to get more members involved in posting pics or voting. I have an idea for a new theme but have to work it out. Be back with a new theme a little later.

I’m back. Since I normally find myself at work on a Saturday morning and I happen to work in a very photogenic old building where I have a premium parking spot where only my bike or my MINI will fit, the new theme is Work.

Bob, Dave, any other retired guys, just do the best you can.

Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 09-17-2022, 11:32 AM.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Um, er, ah, oh, when used to go somewhere most every day and do stuff that other people, um, er, oh, customers and bosses wanted me to do. Okay, yah, now I remember that.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

12 years ago....LOL...Glad to be gone.

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I love when I can ride to work...

Wow, the bike was so much cleaner when I first got it.
          2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
          82 gs1100L probably the next project
          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
            the new theme is Work.
            I took a roadtrip today, on my new crazy idea to ride my motorcycle to every county seat in West Virginia (there's 55 counties), and might as well get pictures at United Methodist Churches, since I work with the HQ in PR. I liked this sign at Trinity UMC in Point Pleasant, WV:

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Hope we won't see anyone parked there that isn't a pastor..
              Last edited by rphillips; 09-21-2022, 09:33 AM.
              1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                I took a roadtrip today, on my new crazy idea to ride my motorcycle to every county seat in West Virginia (there's 55 counties),. . . . .
                . . .
                ..... and ? .... pictures of courthouse/ TownSquare ?

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Work? As in Employment? Doing stuff other people want you to do?

Good thing in this game is that we can use past pictures we already have.

Like 2013, working a weekend when managers not around . . . . brought bike in next to machine was starting up.
                  (that is entry)

ANother view showing main control panel open. Panel on other end has all the vibratory feeder controllers.

If you are wondering what such a machine is: here is a vidio of one of them in operation

Most of the machines were for blueberry, the one in video is grape tomatoes so operates a little slower in terms of containers per minute..

Last edited by Redman; 09-21-2022, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Helping my son roof his house...when your retired...this is work. photo 9/20/22

Gustov
                    80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                    81 GS 1000 G
                    79 GS 850 G
                    81 GS 850 L
                    83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                    80 GS 550 L
                    86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                    2002 Honda 919
                    2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Having a hard time again finding something that fits the theme as I mostly work from home and the nature of what I do.....but here is a pic from a few years ago taken outside Whistler BC when I went there for a work conference.

No signature

Comment

OOhhhh Trev, Looks like pretty enjoyable work !!!
                        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                          . . . . . . I have no idea how to get more members involved in posting pics or voting. .
                          .G2][/B]

I posted this notice in the "GS Discussion" section, with title of " -if-you-go-for-rides-maybe-take-picture-but-dont-look-in-offtopic-section "

If you go for rides and maybe take pictures when out on your ride, but dont look in OffTopic section: Maybe you havent seen this in Campfire. Is a photo game/contest, with a theme of the week. Post a pic you might have (or go for ride to get) that includes your bike (present or past) and you think meets the theme/category/subjec

Is quite similar to a posting I made in 2nd (?) year of the game, and then a handful of new participants joined in

Comment

Thanks Dave...I just gave it a bump....
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                              I took a roadtrip today, on my new crazy idea to ride my motorcycle to every county seat in West Virginia (there's 55 counties)...
                              Originally posted by Redman View Post
                              ..... and ? .... pictures of courthouse/ TownSquare ?
                              A devoted thread, my friend: 55 WV Counties https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ginia-counties
                              I am aiming to ride my motorcycle to each of West Virginia's county seats, because why not? And I'll post pictures here, because why not? My goal is to get to all 55 before Christmas 2023.
                              "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

I've been driving a company van since 1999 so this is as close as I can get. In 2013 I rode from Jersey to Maryland for a week long recertification course after plans to drive down with a coworker changed last minute. I turned in reciepts and got paid for gas... and a plug kit to repair my tire that picked up a drywall screw.
                                Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X