No announcement yet.

Good football game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy the new modern TV stuff, but I wish it had never been invented. I was perfectly happy with the old antenna TV that was free & way easier to use. It's all what we get use to. If we'd never had the new stuff, we'd all be perfectly content with the antenna kind. But now that we have it it sure would be hard to go back.
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
      I enjoy the new modern TV stuff, but I wish it had never been invented. I was perfectly happy with the old antenna TV that was free & way easier to use. It's all what we get use to. If we'd never had the new stuff, we'd all be perfectly content with the antenna kind. But now that we have it it sure would be hard to go back.
      I agree...the new modern stuff is nice but it has it's imperfections. And I do tell stories to younger folks about rotary phones, black/white TVs with antennas and pay phones. Some of the younger parents tell their kids, "I remember when the internet first started". lol

My family uses Amazon Prime quite a bit so even thought the price is going up $20 (from $119 to $139), I'm willing to pay. I started watching "Yellowstone" and I'm on the 2nd Season now.

I'm watching the SB one last time before I disconnect cable. Did I tell you guys I bought a Rams SB T-shirt and baseball cap??? lol

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Just because...

sports have changed thru the years...and players staying with the same team throughout their career is rare these days.
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
        X