Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Thought this was interesting...Oregon

I'll never understand how the anti vax bunch can look at the numbers and continue claiming vaccines don't work and are also killing people.
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

My daughter in law, a nurse, said the saddest thing she's seen is 2 pregnant women, in their 20's, that died of c19.
      2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
      82 gs1100L probably the next project
      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

^^ that's awful. I've been hearing that pregnancy has an added risk of severe symptoms- I find this suprising.

Comment

A new view/perspective on what we may expect in the future is possible,. It may yet be predicted by past virus infections.

Scientists are grasping for any example that could help anticipate the future of Covid, even a mysterious respiratory pandemic that spread in the late 19th century.
          Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post
            I noticed a lack of taste, but my friends pointed out I hadn't been a sharp dresser for years, so that was all right.

Now THAT was funny!

Comment

Working...
            X