Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I sell a Harley Heritage Springer here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few different ones over the years.
    I do a lot better on Craigslist.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm. So I can buy this particular Harley, OR, I can buy a 79 Skunk, an 81 GS1100E, an 82 GS1100E, an 83 GS1100E, an 85 GS1150E, a handful of GS850's and still have money left over for a nice cruise to Cozumel? Not a tough decision for me. Oh, and good luck with your sale!
      Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
      87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
      99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
      15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Thanks for the bumps boys. I don't take offense. I actually haven't even put it on a harley specific forum yet. I'm a member on the heritage springer forum and haven't put it on there because they all want it for next to nothing. I know it'll sell though.

Comment

Originally posted by isu2014 View Post
          Thanks for the bumps boys. I don't take offense. I actually haven't even put it on a harley specific forum yet. I'm a member on the heritage springer forum and haven't put it on there because they all want it for next to nothing. I know it'll sell though.
          Yeah, as you can tell that NEVER happens here.

It's good you have a sense of humor with our bunch. A few people do take offense on occasion.

Comment

Just an observation that may be benificial when do formally list it:

I would suggest the listing pictures be nice and crisp in a display type setting.

Showing the bike loaded up with luggage on dirt and gravel surfaces may turn a potential buyer away.

Comment

I don't live where the bike is parked for winter so when I build the ebay ad (in a couple weeks) I'm going to go get all the necessary pictures and info I forgot about.

Comment

2 tons of silver and black limited.....

Did I read that correctly ?!?!

Comment

I changed the ad now with all the updated pictures I took so far. Here's the craigslist ad to make viewing easier.

Comment

Craigslist link was deleted. Does that mean that you sold it?

Comment

Yessir. Bike is sold.

Comment

Good for you. Hope you got what you were asking.

Comment

I had it priced a little higher than what I was expecting to get, so not quite. The 2013 Road Glide was delivered so this had to go.

Comment

Yessir. Bike is sold.
                            Congrats!

Glad we could at least provide a bit of entertainment.
                            1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                            2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                            2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                            Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

I expected some good entertainment. It's like trying to sell a chevy on a ford forum. I deal on the internet far too much to get butt hurt over what people say behind a computer.

Now the GS250T is ready to go next to make way for another project.

Comment

.................................................. The 2013 Road Glide was delivered so this had to go.
                                We could see some pics of that.

Going to do any this or that kit?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X