Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Nope!
    I think I have decided which bike I'm going to sell if I buy the BMW.
    My Mazda!!!
    That's some serious good thinking there.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      That's some serious good thinking there.
      Yeah I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. My wife has her Acura and I would still have my pick-up and just think of the room I will have in the garage!!
      No signature

Comment

Well now that you're getting a new Beemer. How much do you want for Rob ??
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          Well now that you're getting a new Beemer. How much do you want for Rob ??
          Haha....why don't you just move over here and i'ii pimp him out to you.
          No signature

Comment

So it's 346pm your time...where are the pictures?
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
              So it's 346pm your time...where are the pictures?
              Lol...no pics yet Cowboy! But it looks like I am going to be the owner of a new 2012 BMW K1300R!!! I'm going in tomorrow morning to sign the papers and to accessorize my new ride!!
              Fu*k it...it's only money.
              No signature

Comment

Lol...no pics yet Cowboy! But it looks like I am going to be the owner of a new 2012 BMW K1300R!!! I'm going in tomorrow morning to sign the papers and to accessorize my new ride!!
                Fu*k it...it's only money.

Congrats Trevor! Awesome bike!

Comment

Originally posted by bluewool View Post
                  Congrats Trevor! Awesome bike!
                  Thanks Andrew...

Here is the actual bike I'm getting...

Rare K1300R Ostra Grey with Carbon Package! This beauty is fun to drive and we are blowing it out. Includes: Tire Pressure control, ASC, Gear Shift Assistant, ESA, On board Computer and Sport windshield.

Stock #15764
                  1 km
                  Price: $19,079 Plus GST.

Eligible for 1.95% Financing as well included BMW 3YEAR WARRANTY ROAD SIDE ASSISTANCE.

If interested call Radek @ Argyllmotorsports!!

No signature

Comment

Congrats....may she be good to you......

Comment

Thanks Andrew...

Here is the actual bike I'm getting...

Rare K1300R Ostra Grey with Carbon Package! This beauty is fun to drive and we are blowing it out. Includes: Tire Pressure control, ASC, Gear Shift Assistant, ESA, On board Computer and Sport windshield.

Stock #15764
                      1 km
                      Price: $19,079 Plus GST.

Eligible for 1.95% Financing as well included BMW 3YEAR WARRANTY ROAD SIDE ASSISTANCE.

If interested call Radek @ Argyllmotorsports!!

Very nice.

There are a couple of free mods I saw online that look interesting.

Congrats. Looking forward to your impressions after a few miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecklund View Post
                        Very nice.

There are a couple of free mods I saw online that look interesting.

Congrats. Looking forward to your impressions after a few miles.
                        Free mods?? Can you enlighten me please?
                        Thanks guys, I went and did the paper work yesterday and the bike will be shipped next week. Can't wait!!
                        No signature

Comment

Free mods?? Can you enlighten me please?
                          Thanks guys, I went and did the paper work yesterday and the bike will be shipped next week. Can't wait!!
                          I looked into a K1200r. Probably similar to the 1300 but you'll have to get into the forums to be sure.

There is a throttle modulator that can simply be disconnected to improve low rpm throttle response.

There were also a couple of 'free' mods that addressed the single side air intake.

Of course mods to drop the pegs a bit and raise the bars.

The tech and the motor on a naked/standard bike make your 1300 a brilliant bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecklund View Post
                            I looked into a K1200r. Probably similar to the 1300 but you'll have to get into the forums to be sure.

There is a throttle modulator that can simply be disconnected to improve low rpm throttle response.

There were also a couple of 'free' mods that addressed the single side air intake.

Of course mods to drop the pegs a bit and raise the bars.

The tech and the motor on a naked/standard bike make your 1300 a brilliant bike.
                            Hey thanks Eklund...
                            I will look on the bme forum Isigned up for.
                            As for the bar risers, I am going to try the stock ones first, see how they feel. Then order them if needed. Same for dropping the pegs.
                            I think it will be a great bike too but it should be for what I'm paying.
                            Still in a little shock that I'm spending this kind of money.
                            I bought extra warranty too, 6 years all together with unlimited milage. That should give me some piece of mind as I do put a lot of miles on my bike. It will be nice to take a little pressure off my GSs.
                            No signature

Comment

Wow Trevor, I just checked out the exhaust on your new bike. I thought my Concours had a potato launcher, but I'm pretty sure you could use cantaloupes in your exhaust cannon!
                              IBA# 12860
                              Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                              1984 KZ1100R
                              2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                              2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Trevor, I hear your suppose to get twelve inches of snow and below freezing temperatures next week! Just kidding, good luck picking up your motorcycle
                                My Motorcycles:
                                22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                                22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                                82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                                81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                                79 1000e (all original)
                                82 850g (all original)
                                80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Working...
                                X