2-Cylinder Photos - Post Yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floegstad View Post
    I have been searching the interweb since i looked at your bikes for a GR,but i cant find any. are they US-models or do they exist worldwide?
    Will look further into it,but your wide knowledge in these bikes i dropped the question at ya.
    Happy new year
    Cheers Jorgen
    Just found out that the Norwegian import of Suzuki imported 525 bikes between 83-87,and they are very hard to find,but if i could they wouldn`t be to expensive.
    Thinking about ditching my future twostroke project for a Gr if i can get one!!

Comment

Here's mine.
      I'm claiming a World first for having the first Historic Registered GS500
      She's an '89 GS500E -25 years old, registered in Victoria OZ on Jan 2nd
      Any challengers?

-Joolstacho

Comment

Originally posted by joolstacho View Post
        Here's mine.
        I'm claiming a World first for having the first Historic Registered GS500
        She's an '89 GS500E -25 years old, registered in Victoria OZ on Jan 2nd
        Any challengers?

-Joolstacho

Looks nice Jools! The fast blue model. Cool.

cg
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Thanks mate, they're a pretty bike eh? Not so pretty when I got it though... Been 'down the road' a few times, bent valves, gorilla PO's, unmasked rattle can black paint, porous tank, shagged linkage, u/s reg/rec ... I could go on, it's a long list!
          Runs very nicely now, (but I've got a clanking sound at low revs which I'll be checking out).
          I'm new to the forum and looking forward to contributing etc.
          -Jools

Comment

This is my 1982 gs450L Cafe' Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Floegstad View Post
              Just found out that the Norwegian import of Suzuki imported 525 bikes between 83-87,and they are very hard to find,but if i could they wouldn`t be to expensive.
              Thinking about ditching my future twostroke project for a Gr if i can get one!!
              We sure do have them in Sweden, come get one.

Comment

I can't wait for warmer weather to come back!

Comment

Originally posted by Devon View Post
                  I can't wait for warmer weather to come back!

Nice bike!

How much of a improvement is the fork brace? I'm thinking of getting one here soon if they are a big improvement.

Comment

Devon, That seat makes that bike! From what I can see it looks great.

cg
                    sigpic
                    83 GS1100g
                    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Thanks Charlie! This forum has been amazing, I bought the bike as a non-runner and it is only thanks to everyone here that it is back on the road.

Rusty, I felt the fork brace inspired more confidence in the bike after it was installed. The new front tire was just a few mm too tall for the front fender, and once it was off, I was paranoid about not having a brace. It could have all been psychological, but to me it feels more solid and tracks better with the brace.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                        Devon, That seat makes that bike! From what I can see it looks great.

cg
                        agreed, love the seat.

Comment

My little scrambler'ed 400

Comment

Looks swampy there, so those tires will be useful, Brotus a Really nice bike! lots of upgrades, I can see!

Comment

still finishing up build - gotta eliminate tack, controls, slim down bars some and a few other odds and ends.

Comment

2014-09-18 19.01.04.jpg

May be bad to say here but I just can't bring myself to finish painting it and putting the body work back on. I just love the way it looks right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X