Orlando Valve Shims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando Valve Shims

Is there anyone in the Orlando, FL area that has any valve shims that I could trade with? I need 2.40, and 2.45 shims. I have some others that I can trade for. I'm willing to come towards you.

I know this is in the wrong thread, but if there is anyone that is able to help me vacuum sync my gs1000 I would greatly appreciate it. Willing to pay a little, or a case of something.

Thanks

Chrisf
    Smithfield, UT
    1980 GS1000G

Have a look at the Shim Club.
    Might take a couple days but it is a great service offered on the site.
    If you sell parts or provide services for GS series motorcycles, place a description of it in this forum.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Thanks Steve. I've been thinking about it. I'm just being a little impatient. It's been a while since I've had it on the street and I'm just itching to get out riding. I'll read up about it too.
      Smithfield, UT
      1980 GS1000G

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisf View Post
        Is there anyone in the Orlando, FL area that has any valve shims that I could trade with? I need 2.40, and 2.45 shims. I have some others that I can trade for. I'm willing to come towards you.

I know this is in the wrong thread, but if there is anyone that is able to help me vacuum sync my gs1000 I would greatly appreciate it. Willing to pay a little, or a case of something.

Thanks

Chrisf
        I'm north of Orlando and may have those shims, but Orlando is a long way from Utah.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

GSRick, thanks for the reminder. I need to update my profile. I moved to Orlando in June.

If you have them I would love to trade you a couple. Hoping to get my bike back on the road this weekend. I live in South Winter Garden. I'll be heading to Maitland on Saturday. I would be happy to come up and meet you. It would be early afternoon.

Thanks

ChrisF
          Smithfield, UT
          1980 GS1000G

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisf View Post
            GSRick, thanks for the reminder. I need to update my profile. I moved to Orlando in June.

If you have them I would love to trade you a couple. Hoping to get my bike back on the road this weekend. I live in South Winter Garden. I'll be heading to Maitland on Saturday. I would be happy to come up and meet you. It would be early afternoon.

Thanks

ChrisF
            Chris, I will look tomorrow and see what I have. If you want them before 6:30, you will have to stop by my work in Longwood. I'm off Sunday/Mondays and I can help sync your carbs.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I looked but do not have any that small. If you need anything else let me know.
              David
              1998 Suzuki Bandit
              1978 GS750 gone but not forgotten
              1978 GS1000 - gone
              1981 GS850 - gone

Comment

Hi Rick,

I would be happy to meet you at your work. That is actually closer for me. Did you want to trade for any, or I would be fine just buying them from you.

Thanks

Chris
                Smithfield, UT
                1980 GS1000G

Comment

I don't have them either, sorry. I've got plenty of 2.70-2.85.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                  X