No announcement yet.

gs650gl beginner trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Steve will get you all dialed in. He is known as the GS whisperer for good reason. You have most definitely landed in the right place this time. You will find no better forum on the interwebs. We were all neebs an one point. Some start off with mechanical ability, and some don't. Eventually, you will know your bike inside and out, and she will treat you right. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      Super Steve will get you all dialed in. He is known as the GS whisperer for good reason. You have most definitely landed in the right place this time. You will find no better forum on the interwebs. We were all neebs an one point. Some start off with mechanical ability, and some don't. Eventually, you will know your bike inside and out, and she will treat you right. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.
      yeah i didnt really work an anything else before this and unfortunately i have to learn the hard way, which is the right way but in these circumstances it sucks lol. ill feel alot better when i do know this bike inside and out and i could eventually flip bikes and keep the ones i really like (all of them) so thatd be sick to be able to do. thanks for welcoming me

i like the gsxr boi i want to get a first gen one day i love the headlights and the whole look of the bike, reds my favorite one
      Ian

1982 GS650GLZ
      1982 XS650

Comment

Working...
      X