Posting a picture for a part I need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting a picture for a part I need

So I've looked through the site but I can't find how to post this picture. I could try to explain it but it would probably take forever.

In the mean time this is a chrome circle that goes over the top of the cooling fins. There are two on either side of my 83' 850G. Anyone know where I could get a few or are these special parts that I can only hope someone has to sell to me.

Do you mean the end caps at each end of the camshafts? If so, the Suzuki part number is 11174-49000.

Comment

Used on lots and lots of GS models:
      This website is for sale! cpixel.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cpixel.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

They're $13.49 at Ron Ayers. Stay away from Crotchrocket.com.

I have four of these sitting in my garage; unfortunately, they all look like they were pulled from the bottom of some ocean bottom corrosion experiment. No chrome left at all.
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Cam Shaft Caps

I haven't looked but do the end caps come with the half moon washers?
        I wasn't aware until I took them off that you needs those to fit snug on the block.

Comment

No!

Comment

What happened to people across the pond being nicer? :roll:

So which the best place to Visit down under? I want to plan a trip there but kinda unsure on which is best. I'm not an uptown person and more like hanging out with the yokels.

Comment

Hi! I live in the state of Victoria in the Dandenong ranges, bike country.
              All depends what you want to do over here, society wise we are I supose we are a cross between English & American ( mongrel's?).
              As for what you want to see, we have eveything from tropical rain forest to deserts, waves that would scare most surfer's or a clear blue still ocean where you can swim with the dolphin's.
              The area I live in look's a lot like the English country side, It's a very big island.
              I apolegise If I gave the wrong impression, it was just a short answer to a question.
              Electronic comunication!

Comment

Working...
              X