who sells the smallest 12 volt battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who sells the smallest 12 volt battery

Who sell the smallest 12 volt battery, i have a street fightter i am building and need to hidse the battery. thanks

The smallest lead/acid that would work and be available has to be from the lawn mower line.

Comment

Ryan (firsttimer) did the research on this and mounted a teensy SLA battery under the swingarm on his racy GS1K. You might PM him and see what he used. He didn't seem to have any trouble with it on frosty mornings at the Galena GS rally.
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

THanks i sent him a pm now, hopefully he can help me out.

Comment

Some of the YASUA batteries used for Vespa's are pretty tiny - espically the 50cc ones. They are gel cell to boot which makes them extra tiny. We used to have a ton around when I worked for the Vespa shop - some of the guys who vintage raced used them in their bikes. It is designed to power lights and swing a starter, go to your local vespa dealer and see if they have any lying around you can try.

Comment

Also remember if you have a sealed battery they can be mounted sideways, this sometimes helps.

Comment

look here, i updated the info and added some quick pics

This forum contains old posts which may have information which may be useful. It is a closed forum in that you can not post here any longer. Please post your questions in the other technical forums.

-ryan
              78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
              82 Kat 1000 Project
              05 CRF450x
              10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

durbahns the man

Try here

Comment

Thanks i think i will get one of them off of ebay. thanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X