Rare Fairing For 850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Fairing For 850

How come I always seem to be broke when these kind of parts show up? Maybe it is because I am always broke. This would look great on an 850.

80 GS850GT " Are we having fun yet! "

Sounds like this guys is planning to gouge the buyer on a "packing/handling" fee (the cost of which he doesn't list upfront) anyway. I HATE dealing with people like that. Post what the real price with real shipping is and be done with it!

Nice looking piece, though...

Comment

Shame that there is no pictures showing the side view but he is not exactly giving it away at that price and then he will charge whatever he likes for shipping. Good deal.......NOT ;-)

Mark...

Comment

Hannagans are not that rare,They are still in the fiberglass business. When there are enough orders for a certain model of their old-line fairings they do a run. Just get in line and wait. That fairing was $800 last run 2-3 years ago

Comment

I had a Califia farring on my 78GS1000E looks just like A copy of the vetter? I never see them even on ebay

Comment

Doesn't look half bad, but the price is ludicrous.

Comment

No way anyone should spend $600 based on one (1) tiny photo. For $600, it had damn well better be flawless inside and out. The photo and skimpy description makes it look like the seller is hiding something.

This will show up again and again until some sucker bites.
              1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
              2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
              2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
              Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

$600.00?
                My god! The bike it's supposed to fit is barely worth that. I'm sure it's a nice peice, but you can get something very similar for $50.00 any day of the week.

Comment

Wonder if Hannigan Would Build Me one for the 850. They are Located just a Few Miles From Here.
                  sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                  2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
                  X