X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the endpieces?

Hi,
    Jo fom holland here,
    What about the end pieces of the exhausts?
    For how much you sell it?
    Greetz Jo

Comment

Here are some sunny pics of the latest:

Comment

bike started as a stock 1981 gs450l. it weighed in at 410lbs with a full tank of gas. weighed it this past week and it now weighs 340lbs with a full tank. dont laugh its a work in progress, especially after my neighbor dropped it

Comment

Here are a couple of pictures of my bikes progress. One after all of the fabrication was done and one at the current progress of being put back together.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

keep us posted chris, it's looking good!
            GS850GT

Comment

I've been working on rewiring the bike. I think I'll be putting the fenders back on this weekend. So I should be getting some more pictures posted soon.

Comment

hey chris where did you get the forward controls

Comment

The linkage and TC Brothers forward controls came from www.dimecitycycles.com and the extensions from the frame for the foot controls are TC brothers for hondas from http://www.tcbroschoppers.com/forward-controls.html. Which you could get all but the linkage from this place. I found that out after I bought the linkage and main controls. I had to redrill the top holes on the mounts to match the suzuki frame but that was rather easy. Washer kinda covered up the existing top holes too. I just noticed they list different honda types. I will run home at noon my time and get my receipts and I can say for sure what model honda they were from.
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

i really appreciate it ive been tryin to figure out forward controls for a while now

Comment

Me too. I kind of just stumbled across this setup about a year ago. I'll be able to get you exact information in a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by 81gs450l View Post
                        bike started as a stock 1981 gs450l. it weighed in at 410lbs with a full tank of gas. weighed it this past week and it now weighs 340lbs with a full tank. dont laugh its a work in progress, especially after my neighbor dropped it
                        wow-70lbs eh? by the way-interesting forkbrace there!-not laughing- that's a new use for my rusted fender...

Comment

The forward control mount kit from TC Brothers was for the DOHC Honda CB750. The rest was universal.

Comment

the rust on the front fender/brace, was only surface rust. i sanded it down and put primer on it for now. my main thing next is fix the tank and add to padding my seat. my bike may go on the back burner for a while. a friend of mine is deploying overseas and I planning on rebuilding his bike for him while he is gone. i plan to have it complete and ready to ride by the time he gets home. after his bike is done, i will plan to tear mine down and clean it up

Comment

After sorting out some junk in the garage these two ended up side by side.
                              '78 Cooley Clone and '65/'66 CB160. Both very fun to ride.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Nice GS of course.....but that 160 is mint! I use to have a 68 CL175 with the sloper motor - it was surprisingly fast for it's size.

Comment

Working...
                                X