No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dignan, your bike looks great. those lines are magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dignan View Post
      I'd like to find a kerker pipe...
      Hey Dignan, i have a kerker muffler that's not doing anything, i have the full exhaust but the downpipes are junk. Pm me if you want it.....

Meanwhile, my 650cafe nearing completion

Comment

Originally posted by yaddy View Post
        Hey Dignan, i have a kerker muffler that's not doing anything, i have the full exhaust but the downpipes are junk. Pm me if you want it.....

Meanwhile, my 650cafe nearing completion

Pure art, man.....pure art! That thing's gorgeous.

Comment

TOB

T.O.B.: Thing Of Beauty

Comment

gs1100

this is my daily rider i found her in a basement after sitting from 1985 with 3400 miles all wrapped up in blankets from and old friend that i had not seen in years . we made a deal and i paid 1000. bucks for it. iput the oil cooler and a few other things . the carb rebuild and rejetting was the hardest but it runs great now

Comment

another pic

Comment

3btc,
                Nice bike, you found one sweet deal for a $1000. I always like the square headlight 1100.

sigpic

1979 GS1000E
                1982 GS1100GL
                2008 Bandit1250S

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/jsrose-gs/

Comment

3btc...the bike looks great! Just wondering, what was your final jetting?
                  From your pic, the header looks like it's been getting too hot. Still lean at the jet needle and/or main?
                  Now if you rub out the bluing with some Blue-away or other product and the bluing returns that much, you're most likely still lean.
                  And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                  Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

remember this pipe is 26 years old. mains 130s pilots147.5 and ajustable neadles from sudco .no new discoloring with my set up. has k&n filter no lid on air box .
                    Last edited by Guest; 06-19-2009, 08:23 PM. Reason: missed something

Comment

Originally posted by 3btc View Post
                      remember this pipe is 26 years old. mains 130s pilots147.5 and ajustable neadles from sudco .no new discoloring with my set up. has k&n filter no lid on air box .

Wow, i didn't know marshall went that far back. That's a great looking pipe for the years under it's belt, a lot of marshalls fall apart in only a few years (granted it's mainly from neglect errrrr, i mean....... metal fatigue.......)

Comment

thats a old vance hines pipe one of the first

Comment

This is mine.......

Comment

Or maybe not.......I have to re-learn this EVERY D#@M time.

Comment

^^^ Very nice "S" you have there. Details on your specs?

Comment

Nice bike

Originally posted by 3btc View Post
                                this is my daily rider i found her in a basement after sitting from 1985 with 3400 miles all wrapped up in blankets from and old friend that i had not seen in years . we made a deal and i paid 1000. bucks for it. iput the oil cooler and a few other things . the carb rebuild and rejetting was the hardest but it runs great now

Comment

Working...
                                X