Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindless View Post
    Here's my work in progress.

Woah, what is the plan with this thing? Looks good..

Comment

Originally posted by Henryinva View Post
      Members here LOVE seeing a bike go under the blade.

Heh.. Sarcasm will not get you anywhere.
      sigpic

82 GS850
      78 GS1000
      04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
      .................________-|___\____
      ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
        Great first post; looks like a high end build. Lots of Yoshi and Ohlins parts. Those forks Ohlins as well?

Interested to see how you run the pipe to that exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by psyguy View Post
          Looking very promissing Mr Mindless!

Welcome to the site
          Thanks!

The plan? I hardly know myself. First I thought I'd just go ahead and fighter it, then it turned into what it is now - a sort of "what-if" AMA superbike in a Yoshimura race theme.

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
          Great first post; looks like a high end build. Lots of Yoshi and Ohlins parts. Those forks Ohlins as well?

Interested to see how you run the pipe to that exhaust.
          Thanks! Dunno about high end but I've definitely prioritized good running gear. Front forks are KYB from a 2006 Hayabusa. Found them for cheap so I thought "What the hell!" and bought them.

I'll start a thread so you guys can see what has been done and what's being done.

Comment

\
            hey what ya going to do with the hedder that was on it??

Comment

Great looking bike. Love all the trick parts. The only thing I might be concerned with is the Yosh exhaust cooking the tail light. Will that be a problem you think?
              1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

Here is my 1983 GS 1100E resto-mod, Franco 1199 motor, 07 hayabusa front end, swingarm which was extended 6 inches, 530 chain conv, raked frame 36 degrees, Murray Pro Mod pipe, GPZ gauges, busa rear sets, frame was moved out 1/2" sprocket side for swingarm/ chain clearance, 5/8 offset with custom outboard bearing support, busa controls.... bike is running and ready for paint and bodywork.
                Last edited by Guest; 09-29-2010, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Comment

got any more pics Mr Makr?
                    GS850GT

Comment

Yes, more info on both please Makr!! Both look very sweet...
                      1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                      1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

makr--what the hell is that photo at the bottom of your posts????

Comment

Originally posted by stain View Post
                          +1 on that WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by stain View Post
                            Upon further review...i am not sure that i want to know.
                            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

pic of my winter project 1983 GS1100E

having fun with my winter project. wish i would have found this site before i started but oh well better late than never.Started out as a great bike but after seeing some custom gs,s i knew what had to be done.purchased complete 05 gsxr 750 front and rear setup,s and it has begun

Comment

Here are a few pic's of my 86 GS1150E turbo, 82 1000 Kat, and the two others are works in progress, both 83 11's, an E and ES.

Comment

Working...
                                X