• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90/110-16 Front
    90/130-17 Rear

E

Comment

Yes we do Eric, now that the second riding season is here maybe we can hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by tejasmud View Post
        90/110-16 Front
        90/130-17 Rear

E
        I believe Eric's (red one) are Pirelli's and mine (blue one) are Duro (cheapo's)

Comment

finished 1100E

here,s a pic of my 83 all prettied up for a cycle canada showcase feature in an upcoming article.After 4100km this summer it,s almost time to lay her up for the winter well at least that will free up some time to start the turbo kat

Comment

82 Kat project

here,s a pic of this winters project.This one will be receiving my turbo,extended busa swinger and some badly needed paint. It,s lotsa fun now but i have never owned a turbo bike and am looking forward to that kind of acceleration

Comment

Now we know the story behind your "amxsteve" name.
              The '83 looks great. I don't subscribe to Cycle Canada anymore so please let us know when the Showcase is published.
              Is that a Street Triple eyeball i see lurking?
              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                Now we know the story behind your "amxsteve" name.
                The '83 looks great. I don't subscribe to Cycle Canada anymore so please let us know when the Showcase is published.
                Is that a Street Triple eyeball i see lurking?
                yes it,s a street triple.I was the wife,s christmas present last year.It is a lot of fun for short runs but you get a bit saddle sore after a while even with their gel seat it also is equipped with pretty much every option listed including the arrow 3-1 pipe which sounds awesome,i have never heard anything like it.Her old 77 400-4 was a bit lacking with the kids on board so it was time for an update but we kept the old bomb as it will make a great starter for the lads

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
                  here,s a pic of my 83 all prettied up for a cycle canada showcase feature in an upcoming article.

Definitely keep us posted on that ! What an awesome looking machine !!
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

my small contribution to this thread...

and short movie about a build: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOsyFUvjqpY
                    1979 Suzuki GS 500e

Comment

very nice Kruno!
                      GS850GT

Comment

wow

Not mine, but any motor head will drool over this. I have been looking for a trike project for years, and most I have seen were a bit fuggly in one way or another, but this is unlike anything I have seen. I have found the one I want to build. It is a 10 minute video, watch it in full screen, you will want to see the details. I had to watch and pause it about 10 times to understand the front suspension.

Frogman on Discovery Channel http://watch.discoverychannel.ca/#clip367168http://www.hardtofindfrogs.com
                        Last edited by Guest; 10-14-2010, 10:36 PM. Reason: addational info

Comment

Fcuk, that IS impressive! Did you get the inscription on the carb butterflies?
                          GS850GT

Comment

Neat, but the handlebars look really awkward.
                            Dogma
                            --
                            O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                            '80 GS850 GLT
                            '80 GS1000 GT
                            '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                              Definitely keep us posted on that ! What an awesome looking machine !!
                              thanks for the kind comment,
                              pics done now waiting on the interview

Comment

kenny what did udu with the green parts?

Hi Ken,

If youve still got those green parts n stock muffs, I might have a use for them. Let me know.

Originally posted by kenny p View Post
                                Nessism, glad you like the looks of it. As far as the comments...

A- I know, but it's a "cruiser" and I don't ride like I stole it.

B- I know, but....... Boy-O-Boy they do sound great!

C- I know, She has been rejetted and runs better than when I got her.

D- I know, ain't it exciting!!

That's what makes the motorcycle world so fun, everyone has their own opinions and ideas of what a bike should look like or be,
                                and yet we all still get along fine!
                                Im glad you at least found it fun to look at, and I'll tell ya, it is really fun to ride too!
                                Thanks for the honesty, Kenny P.

****You gotta admit, it does look much better than when I started!

Comment

Working...
                                X