No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wgates20: I dig your bike m8! Congrats on the nice build.
    Reminds me a little of my ole 400 i chopped way back.

Comment

A few pics of my 80 1000G.
      Mounted the new tour masters yesterday and installed the accel wires and dyna green coils yesterday.

Comment

Is that strip and fairing done in wrinkle finish?

Comment

Originally posted by FreshStart View Post
          Is that strip and fairing done in wrinkle finish?
          Yes,the fairing the stripe and the fork brace
          the stripe was originally high gloss then I got some scratches on the fairing so I painted it with the wrinkle to cover them.
          Then my kids said to match the stripe to the fairing so I did

Comment

Where did you get the fork brace?
            '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by OldVet66 View Post
              I got it on ebay. it's a Telefix

Comment

Originally posted by OldVet66 View Post
                no sure what size you need but 'KATMAN' has one for sale on his site!

Comment

A few new pics...

Comment

It looks great! Maybe some day I try to pick up one of those. I've been looking for one. Time and price aren't right yet.

cg
                    sigpic
                    83 GS1100g
                    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Yup. Good looking bike.
                      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Originally posted by kng254 View Post
                        A few pics of my 80 1000G.
                        Mounted the new tour masters yesterday and installed the accel wires and dyna green coils yesterday.

I love the yellow wires..gives it that "hot rod" look..been thinkin about the dyna coils and accell wires for mine...looks good!

DDM

Comment

Hear are a few pictures of my ride, a '78 GS1000E. Now that it's painted It's showing up all the rest of the things that need doing, but at least it runs great and I'll be able to log in a lot of ride time this season.
                          '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Isn't this the Custom bike pic thread... there's another thread for stock ones
                            1980 GS1000G - Sold
                            1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                            1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                            1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                            2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                            1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                            2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Originally posted by salty_monk View Post
                              Isn't this the Custom bike pic thread... there's another thread for stock ones
                              Was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Luggage rack, different exhaust, different mirrors, different grips, different color paint, tassels, etc.

Don't those items warrant A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MODEL, if it was a Harley?

How much more "Custom" do you want to get?

Daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X