No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claude, your two bikes are amongst the nicest to be found anywhere. If I have time over the winter I intend to repaint mine and submit it for BOM.

Comment

Same old bike just a new picture

Comment

Originally posted by LarryT View Post
        Badass bike, LarryT, with a capital Bad.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Jim,

Your GS1100 looks fantastic . Now that you are almost done are you tempted to run at the local strip to see what she will do?

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
          OK My GS1100ED is finally getting close to finished and looks pretty presentable here.

1979 GS1000E (44 Yrs), 1981 GPz550
          Departed: 1970 Yamaha R5A, 1971 R5B, 1975 Honda XL250, 1983 Suzuki PE175, 1983 CB1100F, 1983 BMW R100RS, 1992 ST1100

Comment

I don't believe I ever posted a new pic with the Hindle and new front end in this thread. The fender is now red, just no new photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
              I don't believe I ever posted a new pic with the Hindle and new front end in this thread. The fender is now red, just no new photo.
              Man, I've always geeked on this bike! Love it!
              -KR

Comment

Claude, your two bikes are amongst the nicest to be found anywhere. If I have time over the winter I intend to repaint mine and submit it for BOM.
                thanks billy, and there's lots of them on here

good idea for the bom photo,
                what do you have in mind for the new paintjob?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryT View Post
                  Pretty Impressive; One issue is that I dont think anybody will be fooled by the GS750 badge on the side

Comment

Originally posted by srsupertrap View Post
                    Jim,

Your GS1100 looks fantastic . Now that you are almost done are you tempted to run at the local strip to see what she will do?
                    I was thinking more dyno. With roll on wheelies in 1st and 2nd (Bill says if he stabbed it it came up in 3rd as well) I'm not sure I can ride it to it's full potential .

It is plenty full regardless.

Comment

Sorry That wont work; saying it is red but no new photo. Get to work posting that new pic .

The exhaust looks great; Did the can just slip onto the mid pipe?

Comment

Well ah the bike started out as a 750 Still have the 750 engine in the garage

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
                          Sorry That wont work; saying it is red but no new photo. Get to work posting that new pic .

The exhaust looks great; Did the can just slip onto the mid pipe?
                          Yes, the Hindle had a 2" midpipe like the Yosh. When I get the bike cleaned up I'll post a new pic.

Comment

Originally posted by solo suzuki View Post
                            thanks billy, and there's lots of them on here

good idea for the bom photo,
                            what do you have in mind for the new paintjob?
                            I had Reproduction Decals make me up a set that is very close to stock. So it will be white with blue pearl over the white only and the decals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Kaw View Post
                              Man, I've always geeked on this bike! Love it!
                              -KR
                              Thanks, this is about the fifth incarnation of the bike.

Comment

Where did you get that seat ?

Comment

Working...
                                X