X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal complete! THX.
    Hugh

Comment

Yep, thats me. I have a firm grasp of the obvious .

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Ha ha! You saw through my cunning plan to disguise a directly aimed statement as a general announcement. You sly dog! Lol!

Comment

AUGH!!! A small stumbling block was encountered today with the orders. Email rejected my ridiculously large CAD file that I sent my lasering friend. BUT, I craftily reduced the file size by dumping hidden embedded JPEG files and re-sending. Hopefully will be on their way to being nice round discs with pretty little numbers and lines on them by tomorrow afternoon.

On another note, round two! Anybody interested, please let me know. Kenhartz, posplayr, seuadr, cvmgtwowheels, Macmatic and TheCafeKid are in line so far (some may stretch on to round three). This round will be more interesting than the first as I will finally stray from the usual 3.575" discs to something more complicated.

As before, please get me a picture of what ya got and your ideas on what you'd like. You know how to get a hold of me. Oh, except for this weekend, I'm camping all weekend. I know, "Weekends are for building bikes, you idiot!" But, in my defence, my weekdays are spent doing that, and my friends complain about never seeing me. I tried to tell them that they should buy an old bike too, then we could be antisocial together, but they didn't understand. Someday, they'll see the light.

Rudy

Comment

Supper Trapp GSXR ???

I have been seeing this, not sure if it would be made to work.

Posplayr

Comment

Originally posted by RJ View Post
            Saw that one already. Convenient that it's in Canada. Might be a little more than I want to spend on an old used muffler though. The guy had it on his Audi A4. I already asked him a few questions about it.

This one looks pretty sweet! Could possibly fit decently.

Found an older Yosh muffler on Ebay listed for $20, no bids yet. Crossing my fingers that I get it as it looks pretty decent yet, not rashed and dinged all the hell.

Comment

Hey Rud, you have a PM sir...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
                Hey Rud, you have a PM sir...

As do you, sir.

Comment

Gauge faces - 82 750EZ

Rudy, I like your design, but can you reverse the mph/kmph design (since I live "south of the border?" Also, is the price still $10? Is that per gauge?
                  I would like fuel gauge, speedo, tach, and oil temp gauge the same.

I'll PM you with photo of my gauges. Thanks again for coming up with such a great idea/product. Just PM me to advise the total due to send to you via PayPal (if that is your preferred method of payment.)

Ok, got the first round of drawings done. Check it out and see what you think. Anything in blue is what I plan on having glow blue, and same idea with red. Black will be cut out, obviously. Colours for the glow are as limited as paint or marker colours. Will send the drawings to the label guy tomorrow to find out what the price is gonna be.

There may be some changes done yet before getting something made. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know. I can put any kind of graphics in. Don't have to have the GS1000S and Yoshi logos. Don't even have to have the Suzuki or "S" either. I'm working on a MPH/KMPH for the folks south of the border, but this gives you an idea.

Comment

I bet by now everyone is wondering what's up with the first order. Well, laser guy is pretty busy right now, and jobs are done in the order they come in. Hoping for this week, but who knows. GRRRRR! I wanna see them!!!

Will keep you all up to date as soon as I know anything new.

Comment

Gauge faces

Thanks for the update Rudy
                      Also has anyone taken pictures of their gauges once they have cut them open so I make sure I get them right, when I cut mine.

regards

Paddy

Comment

I can take a picture of mine tonight.

Comment

Gauge faces

Thanks Rudy
                          Will watch out for it

Paddy

Comment

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap .

I bet by now everyone is wondering what's up with the first order. Well, laser guy is pretty busy right now, and jobs are done in the order they come in. Hoping for this week, but who knows. GRRRRR! I wanna see them!!!

Will keep you all up to date as soon as I know anything new.

Comment

lol....all in good time. looking forward to them as well. work takes time though. thanks for keeping us up to date rudy.

Comment

Working...
                              X