1982 GS1100E Suzuki Color Match Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cromwell1234 View Post
    Read the first post it is an exact match on the champaign color only, I can send you the Suzuki color chart.
    How about you read my post!!! Near enough is obviously good enough for you, BUT if someone els wants to do it right I have just explained how to get tghe correct colour.

Dink

Comment

up up up

this is a good post and I thought I would bump it.
      Last edited by Guest; 03-08-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Doing another bump to this thread with good information about the champagne color that I have.

It's funny, I have the champagne and wanted the red, and Maro has the red and likes the gold. We should have traded dealers in the early 80's.

In another thread / site? someone had mentioned they found a match for the red as the current Inferno Red on Chrysler vehicles. Not sure if it's the pearl version or not.

Comment

let's see your paint and talk about switching! haahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by maro View Post
            Switch to the slow color??!!! NEVER

Comment

Originally posted by maro View Post
              Perfect tank, plastics are starting to craze. While I would repaint, I don't think I would change her color. But if you've ever selling ......

I think the '82s red with the non-black motor / exhaust are the most beautiful examples of the species.

Edit - Maro, just read your message in the other thread about all your bodywork. Sounds like your covered for any mood your in.
              Last edited by Guest; 06-25-2010, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X