No announcement yet.

Dig this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he should add a third, taller tire in the middle. Then he'd get a profile that he could run through corners . Whatever you say about Harley people, there's always someone out there trying to be different. I respect that.

Comment

So does he have 2 disks systems in back?

Comment

Dually

A dually chopper.....creative...maybe he could hang a set cow nuts off the back!

Comment

don't remember wether or not it had dual rear disks. as for the silly forks he built those also. They are stout, I've seen the front end off the ground and not a tweak in them. It's just a springer with the springs moved to the bottom. I have to give it to him, I couldn't engineer something like that. (could you?) I knew this wasn't for everyone when I posted it and I really don't want to start any debates over what makes a good bike. Just wanted to share a bike that I thought was neat to look at.

Comment

Have you heard what the fat tire boys think of it? Classic humor...

Comment

I have to admit I did a double take on the rear tire. Didn't realize that was 2 tires. That is pretty trick. The springer is definitely trick. I have never seen one like that. Your friend has a talent, for sure.
              Last edited by Guest; 12-18-2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Im a Harley guy, but I will say that guy is one smart creative builder.Cool looking scoot.
                future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

Working...
                X