Pictures of my custom seat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zero View Post
    what gauge steel did you use for the pan?
    It was around 14? I think 16 would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by gsryder View Post
      I have been messing around with trying to make a good seat for my build for almost two years now.......that is hands down the cleanest, simplest, well thought out, and down right sexy seat I have seen yet.
      Please dont be mad at me if you see a slightly different version on my bike in the near future.
      Go for it, imitation is the best compliment! In fact, I got the idea from Wrenchmokees, who are hands down my favorite builders.

Comment

Originally posted by Ira View Post
        Go for it, imitation is the best compliment! In fact, I got the idea from Wrenchmokees, who are hands down my favorite builders.
        I know the bike you are talking about I have their site bookmarked. They do make some cool bikes.......my hats off to you anyway for pulling it off.

Comment

Top notch work there Ira!

Comment

That looks awesome, and makes me want to look at this Chopper Builders Handbook...but it seems to be down? Does anyone have a PDF of this?

Comment

<applause>
              ....Bratstyle, Wrenchmonkees and Deus.

True to form !
              Last edited by Guest; 05-01-2011, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Awesome! I love it. What machine did you use to sew it? I have done everything there is but sewing covers. Reshaped foam before and replaced covers but never made any.

Great job!

Comment

That is some primo sh!t, cuzzin. I will heavily reference this design when building mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X