Official Katana Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
    Got her out today for 20 miles or so. Still the coolest bike I know of.
    That bike is a beauty. Do you ever take it to the sport bike rally in Parry Sound?

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
      Got her out today for 20 miles or so. Still the coolest bike I know of.
      I can tell you this bike looks even better in person. BEAST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by russr33 View Post
        I can tell you this bike looks even better in person. BEAST!!!
        +1 on "BEAST" for sure!
        1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo

Comment

Originally posted by purplemotoman View Post
          The pipes sticking out the back are the other 2 cylinders. That bike looks awesome.
          Yep - but they look awkward... Apart from that, that is a stunner Kat!

Comment

Yes , yes I can see the the blue anodized Yosh motor !!! Looks awesome

Comment

This evening:

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
              2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by viperg View Post
                These pics were taken during Suzuki's 50th anniversary in the U.S. at the 2013 Indy Moto GP. Suzuki asked me to put the unmodified example on their walk thru history time-line. My Kat 1000S got to spend the day hanging out with this nice Blk and Silver modded Kat 1100.

The Cycle World pictorials on the wall were really neat.

At the Cycle World Rolling Concourse on Saturday.

My Kat was 1 of 4 seen all weekend and the only unmodified example to be found.

This may be late, but.....VERY cool Sean!! Very cool indeed!!
                sigpicIt wasnt me! I didnt do it! You cant prove anything!
                82 1100EZ

Comment

I'll preface this with the caveat that I don't have a Katana, but I came across this site and it's drool worthy:

They do complete resto-mods, from the ground up. Each one of these bikes runs about $40k. They are stunning. Anyone ever heard of these guys?

Comment

Originally posted by pontiacstogo View Post
                    There's a couple of Katana pictures in my photobucket album;

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

What frame is used for this second Kat? Any info on the build?

Comment

Looks very much like a Bandit frame.

Comment

damn, now this is making me want a baby kat. i like the looks of the baby over the big guys. maybe the KZ will have to vanish..........

Comment

1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo

Comment

Wow - nice original example there!

Comment

Originally posted by AX2007 View Post
                              I'll preface this with the caveat that I don't have a Katana, but I came across this site and it's drool worthy:

They do complete resto-mods, from the ground up. Each one of these bikes runs about $40k. They are stunning. Anyone ever heard of these guys?
                              Cool site. Their GPz1100 appears to need a wee bit of jetting, though.
                              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                                Cool site. Their GPz1100 appears to need a wee bit of jetting, though.
                                if that is a Ti pipe...that's how they are..pretty cool looking IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X