Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I remove a messed up pilot screw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
    Bs34 is a BS34.. unless they did something special?? Take some pics of the jet area, bowls etc.. If its the same as a GS, (which im pretty sure it is, Mikuni didnt do anything special aside from the port spacing rails that *I* am aware of for a GS or KZ/GPZ, and speaking of, you sure its a 34 and not a 32??? For some reason i thought you had a GPZ11)
    I've been ordering parts for my BS34s from an XS site. They're all the same, far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtleface View Post
      I've been ordering parts for my BS34s from an XS site. They're all the same, far as I can tell.
      Nope. I have a set of BS34s from a 1983 GS1100E sitting next to the BS34s from my 1983 GPz750. Not the same.
      The basics (intake size, exit size, etc.) are the same. Possibly most of the jets, also. But there are subtle differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Danjal View Post
        You can use the patented debugging tool. Removes stuck bolts, tight screws, unwanted scratches, fixes unruly PC's, takes carbs off easily.

*May effectively removes some parts too effectively. Contains lead. A chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. Use in a well ventilated area, always wear protective gear. Keep safe from children, Always use under proper adult supervision. Never attempt to use on the bike while moving. Do not use on a friends bike. After use parts replacement may benecessary. May scare liberals, Might not be legal in california, New york, or Massachutsets. May be required in the state of Texas. May not be endorsed by BassCliff except on days or nights when hes been drinking... heavily. We are not responsible for other applications you may find this product useful for. Warranty void if seal is broken.
        Hey! I will not hesitate to use a 12 gauge when necessary.

And I don't drink anything stronger than pop. But then, Pop drinks everything.

Hey Koolaid! Did you get your pilot screws out?

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
          Hey! I will not hesitate to use a 12 gauge when necessary.

And I don't drink anything stronger than pop. But then, Pop drinks everything.

Hey Koolaid! Did you get your pilot screws out?

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
          I have considered the 12 gauge several times on this bike, but only in the overall sense. Each obstacle I tackle becomes Mt. Everest.
          All pilot screws are done except carb #2, which remains on my bench awaiting its fate.
          And I'm with Pop. :chug:

Comment

Working...
          X