No announcement yet.

Solid State Power Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After my Fuse box experience today this would be the cats meow, Very Nice.

after removing my regulator and rectifier boxes the new R&R fit nicely in place

mine has 4 fuse starting with a 15 amp main and the other 3 are 10 amp most mine is on the left side, except for the Solid state manual cancel turn signal control box so this would fit ether on left side where the existing fuse box is or on the right cover.

let me know when you next plan to make more, sound like a good upgrade.

Comment

May have to check into this as well. Looks like not only function but also cleans up that area. I may have missed it but is there a price? Can you really put a price on happiness though? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmanor View Post
        I may have missed it but is there a price? Can you really put a price on happiness though? lol.
        Look back four posts in #253.

sigpic
        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
        Family Portrait
        Siblings and Spouses
        Mom's first ride
        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Gotcha. lol.

Figure if I am doing all this restoration stuff and upgrading may as well do this. Looks like it cleans up that area as well. Fuse box is just a mess area.

Comment

OK are there any Solid State Power Boxes for sale out there??? Lookin' to mount one on a 1979 GS1000
            Thanks
            TNNOMAD

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
              I'm running late; Plan to get them done by end of next week. Probably the last run.
              Was that the last batch? Are-there/will-there-be anymore available? I´d love one for my ´79 550.

Comment

Originally posted by BajaGuy View Post
                Was that the last batch? Are-there/will-there-be anymore available? I´d love one for my ´79 550.
                I'm planning on making some more pretty soon, certainly before spring is out.

Send me an email at

solidstatepowerbox@gmail.com

with any specifics.

Comment

Just a quick note to say I have sent you and email.
                  Let me know if you don't receive it.

cheers
                  Arron
                  Current Bikes.... 81,1230Kat, 86,GSXR1100, 86,RG500,
                  The 80`s - Back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED!

Comment

Hi all,
                    I am now accepting orders for the Original SSPB with a Tabless Base (#3 in the picture at below). They will ship by Monday April 13th if not before. There are stainless steel studs coming out the back and nylock stainless nuts are provided. Generally the wire will exit in the middle of the right hand side (looking at the face) but I can make adjustments that get into the early production but need to know beforehand.

If I have not contacted you recently or you have never contacted me, then send me an email at solidstatepowerbox@gmail.com.

If you are in the US then flat rate USPS is $8 so the Total to Paypal solidstatepowerbox@gmail.com is $158. Contact me if you are somewhere else. I generally use USPS for all international shipment as well.

The costs are :
                    Canada: add $21
                    New Zealand: add $25

I probably can combine up to two SSPB's in the same flat rate box so there would be free shipping for a second one.

Comment

I'll take one.
                      I have one and have never thought about my electrical since. No issues.
                      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

I just posted my order for mine

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                          I'll take one.
                          I have one and have never thought about my electrical since. No issues.
                          Just to add on, I've had one now for over a year. Rock freaking solid. Worth every penny.
                          1982 GS550M Rebuilt Winter '12 - 550 to 673cc engine conversion.
                          1989 Kawasaki ZX-7 Ninja
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle

Comment

I need one to enelson2047@gmail.com let me know if you are some have a unit for sale 83 GS1100E Green Coils Green and Dyna S with DRL400 Rev limiter

Comment

Originally posted by enelson2047 View Post
                              I need one to enelson2047@gmail.com let me know if you are some have a unit for sale 83 GS1100E Green Coils Green and Dyna S with DRL400 Rev limiter

I emailed you

Comment

Hi Posplayr,
                                Checking if there is any SSPB still available, Im slowly restoring my 78 GS1000c and getting to the electrical parts... reading ton of info in the forum about electrical upgrades, your SSPB seems to be a must. let me know if you have any left. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X