Cheap modulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davegs850 View Post
    It is working I have a 2357 Bulb but seems to work fine Thanks to all!!
    Did you separate the ground or leave it connected?

Comment

This is where I think my wiring was different. The Ground from the Tail light and License plate light ran separately to a connector then the two wires went into one side of the connector and there was only one ground on the other side. I just split the ground wire coming from the tail light. Sorry that i dont know the correct terms but it seemed to work. I went and bought a 1157 Led and it seemed to work better
      83 gs850
      07 vtx1300c

Comment

Originally posted by davegs850 View Post
        This is where I think my wiring was different. The Ground from the Tail light and License plate light ran separately to a connector then the two wires went into one side of the connector and there was only one ground on the other side. I just split the ground wire coming from the tail light. Sorry that i dont know the correct terms but it seemed to work. I went and bought a 1157 Led and it seemed to work better
        That is what the drawing says to do, and so that sounds correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          How do you like it?

From reading the description, it appears that it flashes quickly for a while, then slower for a while, then stays steady.

Does it do that every time?

I don't follow myself around much-yet- but it seems ok and recycles itself quickly in my garage testing.Whatever gets attention, works for me.
          While I'm here........my daytime running lights appear to working out despite their puny wattage- next year I will find some with more dazzle.
          1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X