High beam and turn signal control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High beam and turn signal control

I recently took my high beam and turn signal controller apart to clean it and I think I lost one of the copper electrodes on the bottom of the switch. dose anyone here have any pics of the inside of the controller? Thanks for your time,

anyone have any information about it

Comment

What bike?

The hive mind needs more info.
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

That is what I was looking for. Looks like I lost one of the small springs as well as one of the two copper electrodes seen in pic two. Dose anyone have a spare turn signal controler that they want to sell? My bike is a 82 GS 650 Gl

Comment

If it were me I'd get something off a newer bike and adapt it. I'm using GSXR switchgear.

Comment

I may have some spare parts. I used two inop switches to make one work. The button/slider has a tendency to break off. Best off doing this job in a well lit clean area as small springs and balls go flying. Using dielectric grease to hold everything together was the trick that worked for me.
              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
              X