No announcement yet.

Spark Plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work at an auto parts store and we stock B8ES's. I have even bought a set of the iridiums and got the store discount, $5.50 each. Whereas there normally around $10 each.

Comment

I got yelled at in a Carquest last year that they didn't stock bike plugs, despite the full rack of NGK B8ES plugs right behind the beardy little turd doing the yelling. . I suddenly didn't feel like spending any money there, and I haven't been back.

Autozone doesn't carry NGK, but pretty much everyone else does. Most can look up motorcycle plugs for you, too. Save the box tab with the stocking number -- that's what they'll need to find the plugs. They usually don't know how to look up "B8ES" -- "2411" is the number they need.

For you 16 valve folks with the skinny D8EA plugs, the stock number is 2120. These are pretty common as well.

1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

plugs are plugs....
        cross them over to what ever is cheapest or in stock...
        champion/autolite/bosch...
        there's no black magic unless you get it in your head that ones better than the other.
        how about those splitfires...hahhaha

Comment

Working...
        X