Custom made bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom made bushes

Does anyone in OZ know where i can get some bushes custom made?

OR

Does anyone anywhere know where i can get some made via the net?

Any help is appreciated.

I hope you're referring to starter brushes.
    Alternator-Starter-Repair Parts for Motorcycle:Scooter:Snowmobile:ATV:PWC:Garden Tractor:Golf Carts:Utility Carts:Small Engines:Industrial Engines More!

I have some modest shrubbery.
    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Shoot maybe bushings?
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
        I hope you're referring to starter brushes.
        Alternator-Starter-Repair Parts for Motorcycle:Scooter:Snowmobile:ATV:PWC:Garden Tractor:Golf Carts:Utility Carts:Small Engines:Industrial Engines More!

I have some modest shrubbery.
        Glad to hear about your shrubbery, but i actually mean the bushes that go in the rear shocks on my GS1000G, i am putting marzocchi's on, and i believe they are a different outside diameter to the Suzuki bushes. I am just trying to look now at the outside diameter of the suzukis, the internal is definitely different.

Comment

Shoot maybe bushings?
          I believe that American to Australian translation machine may have let us down?

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the help, but no good unfortunately.

Comment

Anyone with a lathe could make you some out of polyurethane, or turn some down out of a larger bushing.

Are there any shops around that cater to the off-road crowd? Perhaps a shop that sells suspension components and huge stickers to the street racers? Any sort of performance shop should be able to source or make suspension bushings.
                1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Shoot maybe bushings?
                  Shrubberies?

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin Blackmore View Post
                    Shrubberies?
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                    X